Chapter 7

It was the first day of filming as the directors, producers, and staff was all running around getting things ready as the boys was getting finished with their outfit fittings, their boss had decided to stop by to check in on things and check on how the first day was going as he was just going around being noisy as making acquaintances with everyone.
            "Ah, nice day today! The set up looks amazing." He said as he was talking with everyone as he was waiting on the 4 main stars of the show to show up so that he could talk to them a bit before filming.
          "Being loud as always." Phayu said as the 4 of them was coming out from changing into their attire for the series as their boss just chuckled as he clapped his hands together has he walked over towards them as he had put a hand on Rain's shoulder as Rain had tensed up faking a smile as he looked at the other boys.
             "We have a schedule for making merits so there won't be any filming tomorrow. You guys do your best today. Su Su Na!" He said as he turned towards Rain as he patted his shoulder as Sky was watching carefully as he had noticed their boss' attention on Rain as the other 2 also noticed as Prapai was going to remove their boss' hand from Rain's shoulder as Phayu had came over pulled Rain aside as he looked at their boss.
            "If you excuse us, we have filming to do. Why don't you watch from the side." He said with a smile on his face motioning their boss to sit down with the producer and director as he had just cleared his throat with a nod, as.he had made his way over behind the cameras taking his seat as Phayu had pulled Rain aside as they had to get ready to film with the other two following behind.

               Sky and Prapai was up first as Phayu and Rain sat on the side, a bit away from the others as they watched from afar, Phayu and Rain was clearly being touchy feely as if they were like magnets as they tried not being so noticable, but it didn't work as their boss and a few others had caught glimpses of the two who were being all clingy like they were in love with one another as Sky was doing his best in focusing on his role but once in awhile he would mess up a bit as the director would yell cut as to do a rerun.
             "Sky, I know it's your first time. But please focus." The director said as Sky had tried forcing the scene of Phayu and Rain out of his head as he nodded as Prapai had grabbed Sky's hand as Sky had turned to look at him a bit confused.
              "If it makes it better," he leaned in a bit to whisper, "Just pretend that I'm Phayu." He said before backing away a bit as he looked at Sky with a slight nod as Sky had nodded as in he'll try his best as Prapai smiled then turned towards the director giving a nod that they could continue as he had walked back to his seat behind the camera as he yelled action for them to continue.

            Sky and Prapai had finished their bits of filming since, they are just filming for the pilot trailer and not the actual filming of the series yet, as they made their way to go get freshened up as everyone was clapping at how well they had done as it was now Rain and Phayu's turn as they had finished up their makeup, making their way to the filming area as the were linked in hands as the director had told them to stop being all clingy and to get in their positions for their part of the filming as Rain and Phayu had readily themselves before the director yelled action.
            Rain and Phayu was doing their parts, as Sky had watched from afar as he could feel his insides boil as his hands was clenched in fists as Prapai could swore that he saw fumes coming out from the top of Sky's head as he had placed a hand on Sky's shoulder.
          "It's just for the series." He said as Sky had turned pushing Prapai away as he turned towards Prapai looking quite annoyed.
           "If you would have done your job that day, maybe things wouldn't be like this. You literally let Phayu stay with Rain the whole time while he was healing instead of being there yourself. If you don't do nothing about it, then I'll take it into my own hands." Sky said as he stormed off leaving a bit of a dumbfounded Prapai behind.