Chapter 10

It's been a couple of weeks and so far the filming of the series was going great, well kind of.
                 Rain hasn't been himself since that incident, and it's hard for him being there as he just can't get that image out of his head, but Prapai stuck to his work as he literally was there for every filming session, including when it wasn't his day for filming.
               Today, it was all 4 of them, and so far the filming has gone good, and the chemistry between both couples are still strong when filming but it was getting to the point where Sky was stilling trying to get to Phayu, but Phayu was too occupied at how Rain has gotten close to Prapai in just a short amount of time.
              "P'Pai, I'm hungry. Is it time for lunch yet?" Rain whined as Prapai just patted his head.
             "Not yet, we still have a few scenes to shoot." Prapai said and Rain just pouted as he started rubbing his growling tummy.
           Prapai chuckles, "Wait here, I'll go get you a snack for the time being." Prapai said as he was about to get up as he was going to get something for Rain to munch on from his bag, but Rain had stopped him as he gave that terrified look as the thought of being left alone horrified him.
             "You promised to never leave me alone." Rain said as Prapai had sat back down patting Rain's head again.
              "Then come with me." Prapai said as Rain nodded as he had gotten up, holding onto Prapai's hand as they had gone off to go find Rain some food.

             "I'm so sick of this." Sky said with his arms crossed as he watched the two walk off together hand in hand as he started to feel annoyed.
             "Why are you so annoyed for? Didn't you hate Rain? I thought that I was the one you loved?" Phayu asked as Sky had lowered his arms in offense as he looked towards Phayu.
              "I do love you. But I just can't stand how everyone wants Rain." Sky said as Phayu just shook his head.
               "Are you sure that's the reason? Or you just want everyone for yourself?" Phayu said as Sky felt offended that Phayu would ever think of him that way.
               "Or did you fall for him?" Phayu asked and Sky's face blushed.
                "I don't like him. You're the only one I love." Sky said as Phayu wasn't buying it, as Phayu had walked off to go find Rain and Prapai.

                 Phayu had looked where most of the staff was while they were chatting and getting small bites before our lunch break as he kept looking around for Rain and Prapai as he heard a bit of laughs and groans as if someone was being annoyed as he followed the voices to a small little area that seemed out of the way as he was about to walk up to the two as he had stopped in his tracks as he saw Rain sitting on Prapai's lap while Prapai seemed like he was teasing him with food.
                 "Awww, P'Pai! I'm really hungry. Can't you give Nong Rain the candy?" Rain said with pouty pleading eyes as Prapai looked like he was melting into Rain's cuteness as Prapai had opened the bag of candy, picking out a piece as he held it up to Rain's lips.
                "Say 'Ahhh' cutely and I'll give it to you." Prapai said as Rain pouted as if acting cute was for babies, but to be honest, Rain was probably one of the cutest, yet gullible out of the 4 as Rain continued to whine.
               "P'Pai!" Rain was starting to get really annoyed cause he really was hungry as he got up from Prapai's lap handing out his hand.
               "Give me, or don't blame me for what I'll do to you if you don't give me my candy." Rain said with a stern face, not enough to look serious yet still looking really cute as Prapai had gotten up from his spot, slightly leaning in a bit towards Rain as Rain had slightly back away with reddened cheeks.
                  "And what are you gonna do?" Prapai said with a smirk on his face as he had taken the candy he had in his hand and ate it in front of Rain teasing him as Rain got mad as he jumped up to grabbed Prapai by the neck the positioned himself to jump on Prapai's back as he tried reaching for the bag of candy.
                "Give me!" Rain whined as Prapai just giggled and twirled as Rain had held on tightly before leaning in and nothing Prapai on his ear as he jumped grabbing a hold of his ear as Rain had quickly grabbed the bag of candy and jumping off of Prapai's back as he grabbed some candy from the bag eating it.
                  "I told you to give me the candy. You get what you get." Rain said as he stuck his tongue out at Prapai to Prapai playfully chasing Rain around teasing him more.

                Phayu couldn't take the scene in front of him anymore as his heart was broken as he had confirmed that he had officially lost Rain, as he walked off back to the film site to Sky hugging all over him.
                "Where have you been? We have to film soon. Where is Prapai and Rain?" Sky asked as he looked around for the other two, as Phayu had just pushed Skys arm off of him as Sky looked at him confused.
                 "Sky, please. Will you stop hanging all over me? Even if I like you even the slightest, I still like some space." Phayu said as Sky's smile had left his face as Phayu had went to a different stop as he had started to go over the script to keep his mind off of the whole scene he saw earlier.

               "I must come clean soon. I don't think that I could lose either of them. What do I do?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyone notice the candy reference? 🤭

Hmmm, Prapai and Rain as gotten quiet close recently.

What will happen between the 4 of them next?