1| Seafoam Green

I stopped. "You don't see how much I love you, you don't see. I also love running."

Soon sorry put on his running shoes and ran with me.

I speed ahead, as you try to keep up with me at my speed. However, you don't have my stamina, so I slow down.

"Keep up, sorry!" I yell.

"I would like to go home now. I would like to draw."

I turn red and reluctantly agree. "Then we will return home sorry, and you will draw me."

"Fine. I will draw you, though the nursery could be drawn."

"Forget about the nursery."

"We won't need it for another long time."

"If you insist," he sighed.

It was a white chair that I sat in. I posed uniquely while Sorry laughed.

"What's so funny? Draw! Quickly. I will paint the nursery soon."

"I thought the nursery didn't matter."

"Shush Sorry, shush and draw."

"If you insist,"

Soon he finished the drawing. It wasn't something I liked much, but I'm grateful for it.

"I will frame it,"

"If you insist,"

I get up and walk to the nursery. It is dark. The only light comes from the large window with sheer curtains. I let out a sigh and looked for the paint canister, only to be scared by Sorry. His cold hand was placed on my bare shoulder. A startled gasp escaped my lips and I spun around to face him. He looked at me with a wide smile that slowly faded.

"You want to paint while wearing a white tank top?"

"Well, it's- it's style. "Style is critical. I want to make a statement."

"You want to paint this child's room in style? "

"Yes, now quit that your hands are cold."

"You sit, I paint."

"You must be mistaken, you are the one who sits, I am the one who works. Therefore no, you sit Sorry, and I will paint."

"When will you quit this crabby attitude?" What happened to you? Why are you in such a snappy mood? I mean you hid in our room for 2 months."

"I am exhausted; I bear a child. I am still me, just more than emotion."

"Shush, sorry."

"I will paint and you will build the crib canopy. Deal?"

"Deal."

I took the pieces out of the box and looked at the directions. Piece by piece I put it together. Around 15 minutes later I was done with the canopy. I stepped back and admired my work. It was perfect, just like I imagined it. I smiled, relieved that I put it together easily.

"I'm done Sorry, and you have only painted a small section of the wall. Hand over the brush."

"Well painting and craftsmanship are two different things, Hi. I will finish this wall. Put something else together in the meantime."

"Like what?"

"The crib." Then you can get the stool and hang up the canopy. Maybe build shelves."

"Fine, but you better not be on the same wall when I'm done. If I do not finish in time, you may put up wallpaper."