1

Kyle woke up, yawning slowly before getting up. He almost tripped on the moving moves in his room, but he caught himself.

Man, I feel terrible today. Should I fake being sick?

Kyle got up and put on some clothes, taking off his pajamas. He opened his door, going to the top of his stairs.

"Hey mom!" Kyle shouted from the top of the stairs.

"What!?" Sheila screamed from the kitchen, making toast for herself, their was no food really, since they were moving.

"Can I stay- *cough* home? I'm feeling sick!" Kyle pretended. Sheila squinted her eyes, trying to find a source to see if he was faking it.

Luckily, Kyle had stayed up all night thinking about Stan, so he had eye bags on his eyes, which was apart of his pitiful act.

"Let's see how you do today, and if they send you home early, you can skip school tomorrow." Shelia said.

Kyle rubbed his eyes, disappointed that he couldn't stay home the day he wanted to.

Adleast I get to hang out with Stan.

He walked out of his house, the bus waiting for him, "Hey Kyle!" Stan yawned while trying to find a seat on the bus.

Jeez, Stan must've had a rough night too. Kyle thought.

"Dude what happened to you?" Kyle asked, trying sound as calm as possible. "Honestly Kyle, Wendy broke up with me again, but this time it actually felt different." Stan responded.

Another break up, another bottle.

"Is there any way I ca-" Kyle tried to ask, but soon got interrupted by Cartman. "Can that gay Joo shut up for once?!" Cartman shouts making Kyle look away.

Stan patted Kyle's shoulder, Soon the ginger felt better about himself.

"It's okay Kyle, don't let that fatass bother you." Stan whispered to him. They joked about how fat he was the rest of the bus ride to school.

Finally, they ended up at school, Kyle still feeling like shit.

"Well fuck" Kyle whispered to himself as Wendy shot herself in Stans arms.

I thought they broke up? I swear, she can't keep playing with Stans heart like this.

Kyle rolled his eyes, walking to his locker, but Tolkien was leaning on it.

Great, another fight just waiting to happen. And of course Tolkien has to improve his ego about us being 'enemies'.

Kyle walked up to him, "Go away Tolkien, go target some other gay!" Kyle yelled, soon getting everyone's attention that was in the hallway. Kyle looked around anxiously, since if he lost this fight he would be the laughing stock. Tolkien stood over Kyle.

"Fine then, let's bring it on, Fag." Tolkien shouted. Kyle had flames in his eyes, he didn't take that well.

Tolkien made first punch and punched the wind out of Kyle, But Kyle didn't back down.

He was still standing. Kyle looked around at the people staring at the soon to be fight, and catching Stans eye. Stan gave a look of encouragement after Kyle took a glance, and Kyle got flustered.

Tolkien obviously noticed and made fun of him, but not everyone made attention to it.

Kyle stood up, breathing in. He swung his fist into Tolkiens face, making him back up into the lockers.

Kyle shoved Tolkien to the locker, punching his face about 4 times before Tolkien got his arm free without Kyle noticing, punching Kyle's nose.

It was spurring blood everywhere like a horror movie, and everyone gasped and backed up.

But this fight wasn't over. He grabbed a towel that Stan passed him, covering his nose to stop the bleeding.

I am going to win this fight until this fake homophobe is going to the ER.

Kyle swiftly punching Tolkien's eyes in, knowing that it would cause a black eye.

-🫀