9

Some person yelled at me so shout out to them ig 😭 gon be a short chapter again 🙉

Self harm cuz Stan is depressed

Stan ran on the sidewalk, Why can't I just be normal? He wiped his tears on his cheeks, I hope my drunk ass doesn't go to Kyle's.

He opened his house door, the alcohol basically calling to him.

He slammed the door shut, getting 4 or 5 beers from the fridge.

Why am I like this? Stan rushed upstairs and slammed his door. The first one he opened quietly, chugging it while putting his headphones on to Childish Gambino. (my favorite artist other than Tyler the Creator)

Unfortunately, that wasn't enough for Stan. He heard a banging on his door, but ignored it. The whole time he was chugging beers, so it was causing some damage.

He rushed into the bathroom almost tripping on the floor, but he held onto his bathroom door knob.

Why?

Stan got a pocket knife out of the cabinets below the sink. He opened it, seeing the leftover blood from the last time he had done this.

2 years clean.

He thought.

"STAN!"
Someone shouted at the door.

He ignored it, slipping and making a cut on his legs. He would've cut his arms, but he slipped.

Adleast people won't see it.

He locked the door, so no one would come in. He chuckled to himself as he cut his arms, getting creative with the patterns he made. (Me fr💀 dw I'm 2 months clean.) Then, the door opened.

Shit.

He tried to clean the puddle of blood with some towels, put the person already saw it.

He wasn't sure who it was, but he didn't want anyone to find out.

He slowly looked up, his drunk self not knowing what to do in the moment.

The curly ginger hair that he noticed instantly made him gasp.

KYLE!?

-🫀