6

I have so much power be ready for chaos 🤗

Kyle: Ready to meet now?
SBF: Yea, I'm omw
Kyle: Alr ima get going see u soon!
Read

"Shit Shit shit!" Kyle shouted.

He quickly put on his orange jacket and a white turtle neck underneath. He ran out the door as he opened the door to his Honda Civic, shutting it and feeling the cold metal hit his hands. He turned the car on and rushed to Starks Pond.

"Stan! Hey dude!" Kyle said
"Hey! Oh, I see no hat?" Stan asked.
"What?" He touched his head. "Oh fuck sorry! I can go get it-" Stan grabbed his wrist,
"Kyle relax, it's fine." Stan sighed.
"Oh- um, ok." Kyle blushed from the tension between them. He sat down with Stan.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know man, ever since I turned 17 I feel like things have been different between us. How about we hang out on Tuesday? I might have a surprise!" Stan exclaimed.

"Um, ok! Just don't be gay." Kyle asked.
"Wdym? I'm not Gay?" Stan said.
"Oh, they're are some rumors going on in school that your gay. Even if you are I totally support you!" Kyle explained.

Fucking fatass. Kyle thought. If Stan doesn't know, Fatass did it.
Even though he was comforting Stan on the outside, there was a flame burning up, and it was just for Cartman.

That mother fucker better be ready, I'm gonna kick his ass. "Hey Stan sorry, but I gotta go make dinner for Ike, I'll see you at school tommorow?" Kyle asked. "Uh, yea sure!" Stan replied. I wonder who spread rumors about me being gay. (THE GOD DAMN EGGPLANT EMOJI SHOWED UP AGAIN😭)

Kyle walked to his car and slammed the door. He better get ready for the fight tomorrow.

Once Kyle got to his house, he put on some bandages on his hand. (Like a glove ok idk.) And went to his dads room. His parents were on a work trip, so he and Ike had the whole house to themselves.

He clenched his fists as he walked through the door, seeing the punching bag. Why would fatass do this to Stan? What sense would that make?

Stan POV/3rd person:

It made so much sense.

Cartman did it! He wanted to get revenge since I found some porn magazines in his closet and exposed him in school! No one knew that Stan was the one who exposed him though. Stan walked out of his room, ignoring his dad drunk.

The boy opened the door, revealing the fresh scent. He sat on the steps, thinking about what happened the past few days. What if I am gay? What if I like best friend? What if- he's hiding way more underneath those eyes?

Short chapter again bozo ;)