13

I'm going to start editing my books and I'm going to re write this one a bit, so the story will end soon. (New one coming up in 2 weeks!!)

Kyle gasped. "Yes!" He shouted.

Stan smiled and grabbed his hips, "I love you Kyle. I've loved you for 9 years."

"9 years Stan?!" Kyle shouted.

He chuckled, pulling him into a kiss.

They sat down on his bed, while Stan starting talking, "What should we eat?" He asked.

"I dunno, I'm down for anything at this point." Kyle grabbed his diary, writing a date.

12/09/23,

Dear Diary,

The love of my life finally came to realization and popped the question.

I feel so special to have him, and even happier to think that he's loved me for 9 years!

I just wanted to say this before I move, I love you Stan. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was moving, it is just to painful for me.

Please don't hate me for it, I'm crying right now.

His warm tears dropped on the yellowish paper, the blue lines smearing and connecting with the red, soon spreading throughout the paper.

You are downstairs right now, ordering pizza.

I kinda just gave a excuse to write this.

Remember Stan, I did it all for us.

Anyways, to your love,

-Kyle

He heard foot steps coming from the stairs, so he wiped his tears and hid his diary.

It pained him to think about it,

What if I never come back?

What if I never see him again?

What if,

He has a new lover?

Suddenly, he heard the door opening, and he sat up sniffling.

He saw Stan's eyes and broke into tears.

"Kyle? What's wrong?" Stan asked.

"I-im...moving."

-🫀

Plz don't come after me I swear I'll make this happy somehow? 🤧