3

⚠️RAPE!!⚠️ There will be warnings.

Kyle POV:

Stan walked in to the hallway, crying and covering his face.

I wonder what's wrong. Kyle immediately hugged Stan into a comfort hug, While Stan was crying into Kyle's shoulder. "What's wrong Stan?" Kyle asked. Stan waited a few seconds before telling him everything. "I passed a note to Kenny about how Wendy was always breaking up with me and what I should do, but eventually Wendy caught on and took the note." Stan explained.

Kyle looked at Stan with a comforting look, Kyle's eyes slowly melting into Stan's eyes.

God how I love that boy.

Kyle thought. Immediately when he thought that he turned red and blushed, flustered and confused on why he would even say that.

What's wrong with me!? Soon enough Stan explained the rest of it to him. "She told me to meet her under the bleachers." Kyle looked at him awkwardly. "Dude, she's probably just trying to make out with you or have sex."

Kyle said. Stan looked a him funny once Kyle said that, since she should have been mad since she found the insulting note.

"Whatever man, I'm gonna go anyways." Stan said. Kyle gave him a concerned look, since Stan was probably going to ditch if Kyle's accusations were right. Great. Kyle walked off to go home since it was the end of the day, but Tolkien stopped him.

"What the fuck do you want Tolkien?" Kyle asked. "Nothing, meet me behind the bleachers." Tolkien explained. Hmmm, interesting. I'm going to go just to see what happens.

Kyle walked to the place Tolkien said to meet, ready to get harrased and touched in the next 10 minutes. Suddenly, Tolkien came from behind and grabbed him.

"What the fuck?!" Kyle shouted. Tolkien grabbed him by the waist and kissed him. Luckily, Kyle pushed him off quickly after that. "What the hell Tolkien?" Kyle yelled.

"What?! If you aren't going to let me do this, then I'll make you." Tolkien whispered, making Kyle shed a tear. Please no, please don't. Kyle wanted to say,. Be opened his mouth trying to to speak, but he choked on his tears as Tolkien grabbed him, touching him in ways he didn't want him to.

Suddenly Stan and Wendy appeared beside them.

Tolkien easily noticed, scooting themselves to the corner of the bleachers, so Stan and Wendy couldn't see nor hear them. Please Stan. Please notice. Kyle had layed underneath Tolkien, while the boy was forced to do Inappropriate things.

Stan POV:

Wendy showed up right behind Stan, while the boy was looking down at her. "Err- I'm sorry Stan but uh- we have to break up. To be honest I'm cheating on you with Clyde, and I only dated you for popularity." Wendy explained. She quickly dashed away to what Stan could see, was Clyde's car. Holy shit. Stan thought.

He cried to himself, until her heard a noise.

Was anyone there with him? Suddenly, he heard gasping and crying. What the fuck? Someone's probably getting railed. He walked over to the side of the Bleachers, his heart stopping for a few beats on what he saw.

⚠️ Kyle was sitting while Tolkien raped him, tears pouring out of his glossy eyes. "What the actual fuck Tolkien!" He ran over to Tolkien, The boy knowing he was about to be dead, putting on his pants.

Stan tackled him, pushing him to the ground and pinning him. "Now tell me mother fucker, why did you fucking touch Kyle."

The words slid out like a waterfall, making Tolkien heart skip a beat. It gave him shivers, so he surrendered.

" H-he let me! So ask him!" Tolkien lied. Stan tightened his hand around his neck.

"STOP FUCKING LYING TOLKIEN GOD DAMMIT I'M GOING TO THROW YOU OF A CLIFF!!"⚠️

Stan turned around to see Kyle fully clothed. He knew Kyle was watching, he just wanted to make sure he was fully clothed.

Stan let go of the hand around his neck, pulling Kyle into a hug. He Cried into his arms While Tolkien ran to his car, making sure he wasn't to get obliterated by Stan again. "Are you ok Kyle? Let's get you clean, you can take a shower at my place." Stan answered.

Kyle looked at him full of sympathy, and they walked to his house with a comfortable silence between them. After Kyle got out the shower, he sat next to Stan.

The tension between them was real, and it didn't dissapear.

Stan went to the fridge to get bottles of beer, thinking it would solve all him problems. He grabbed the ice cold "IPA" one and turned around to go back, but as soon as he did, he met Kyle.

Kyle looked at him disappointed, but Stan opened it anyways. "Stan, stop it. Alcohol doesn't fix all your problems.

4 BEER BOTTLES LATER...

"What the fuck Stan! I told you not to drink this much!" Kyle yelled. "Whatever dude, your not my mom." Stan slurred.

Kyle looked at him with a glint of Dissapointment, while Stan was sipping on his beer bottle. "You know your cute when your mad Kyle?" Stan giggled.

Kyle looked away and covered his face, flustered, but soon realized he was drunk. But it's not like he'll remember anything. "Can I kiss you?" Stan asked.

"Stan- your drunk, you don't mean this stuff." Kyle sighed. Stan slowly leaned in, Kyle breathing slowly. Then, their lips touched. Kyle kissed back, before ending the kiss. Calm down Kyle, he's just drunk, he doesn't mean that.

Suddenly, Stan puked on him. "Sick dude!"

947 words.