8

I think this is book is going to be about.... 15-25 chapters? Comment here if you have any requests!

TW: Rape mention!

"When I was heading to Starks Pond I saw you crying through your window." Stan explained. "What the fuck Stan? Stalker much?" Kyle wiped his eyes, smearing his eye liner. "Sorry, I was going to go to your house anyways." Stan scoffed.

"For what?" Kyle asked.
"I...noticed a- change in your personality." Stan scratched his neck.
Kyle had sadness in his eyes Do I really have to tell him right now?
"Listen Kyle, I don't care if your gay, straight, girl, boy, anything. You will always be my Super Best Friend." Kyle started sobbing, pulling Stan into a hug. "Thank you Stan- but it's not about any of that. It's what about people have done to me." Kyle said.

"What?" Stan said.

"That afternoon when you caught Tolkien- that wasn't the first time he did that to me." Kyle teared up and wiped his eyes, pulling away from Stan to see his expression. Stan stared at him. "I'm going to beat him ass." Stan shouted.

Kyle jumped on top of him.

"Shush! Ike and My parents are asleep!" Kyle yelled. Stan pulled Kyle into a hug tightly, "I'm never going to leave your side. Why haven't you told anyone about this Ky?" Stan asked. He blushed and tried to forget how he let the name slip. Kyle opened his mouth to talk, "I already told the Police, but they didn't believe it." Kyle said. Stan let go of him. "Can I beat Tolkiens ass tomorrow though?" I wanna you to beat mine. Kyle blushed. What the fuck? Stop Kyle! Your not gay!

Kyle giggled, "Sure just don't let him know I told you."
Kyle pounced ontop of Stan into a thankful hug, "Thank you Stan, your the best friend in the world!" Kyle muffled. Stan's mind stopped to understand that, and once he did, his heart got stepped on. Friend? Stan thought.

Stan got up, feeling rejected, "Hey Kyle, I'll see you tomorrow, K?" Stan walked away and quietly shut the door, stepping downstairs and going outside. What just happened? Kyle layers down, exhausted from all the talking he had to do.

Short chapter again! Sorry, I just wanted to make another one today.

-🫀