Chapter 1 Long-time no see

It was the mid of summer I was traveling back home from college (was night as usual) I go back home with a friend of mine but because of some family issues he had to go home early than usual so I was walking back home by myself after sometime I was almost there to the bus station (I usually go by bike but it was in service so I had to go by walk that day)I heard someone calling my name but I thought it was someone else with the same name so i ignored it and started walking towards the bus station then the person comes near me and taps my shoulder then I see back there was a beautiful girl standing behind me then I ask her who she was and how she knows my name then she replied saying "don't u recognise me" and she tells me her name (I have a small problem I don't remember people name if I didn't see them in a while there we go again) it took me sometime to recognise her as I didn't see her since we passed 10th class she was a total different person now (she was the topper of our class during school) I asked "how she has been doing and what college she has joined and where she was staying now" (as her family had moved away after she passed 10th) then after talking to her for some time I got to know that she went to foreign for 2 years as her father had some work there and she came back to India recently and the most interesting fact is that she stays near to my house after sometime the bus came and we both climbed the bus and I couldn't talk to her as we were sitting far away from each other.