Chapter 26 Sorry

The ignoring went till the next 3 months ( I was not able to forget the time we spent together) and every time I start do you think about her I get frustrated just because of a small fight(a big one according to her) she didn’t call me but whenever I see her she was acting normal but I could see that she was scared to talk so I thought to myself that she would text me or call me once her mind was clear final exams were coming soon so I started to study harder during that and I didn't answer to text or call anyone (except my family members) I received a call from her out of a blue I picked up the call and asked her what happened and why she wasn't talking to me she answered in it sad voice and she replies that she didn't want to be a burden to me and she didn't have the courage to talk to me I replied to her saying that she wasn't about that and she was the best person that I had ever met and you're the only person who understands me properly and I can be open to you. Then in a happy tune she told me that she had a small question for me I tell her to ask me the question she asked me if I was interested in her and I was shocked when she asked the question I was full of happiness and I replied that I was interested in her and then she asked me what made me interest on her then I replied when I saw you at the bus stand I saw your beautiful eyes and the way you behave with me more made me more interested in you and tells me that she had the same feeling but she didn't know how to express her intentions to me so she asked me the question and I tell her even I didn't understand how to how I was feeling I was in a dilemma how to express it she replied to me saying we both have the same feeling and she told me that she knew she made the right choice I asked her what choice she tells me that in choosing her bestie (when she told me she was interested in me my imagination went so far that I was lost in my own world I came to my senses when she told that I was her bestie) then she starts talking formally she tells me not to talk during college hours because the bully was is waiting for a chance to make ruckus and get me suspended I was ok with it and I hung up the phone by the time we were done talking it was 8:00 PM then I ate my food and started using Instagram after sometime I got bored and I went to sleep.