Chapter 12 Fight at the restaurant

the college was closed for maintenance for 2 days as it needs to be clear for the classes to start so I was at home and I was asleep suddenly my phone rang it was a unknown number I picked up the phone and from the other side the guy who called me was crying and he told me that I got him suspended so he is going to get me pay for it before I could tell anything he hangs up the phone I immediately tried to call the number but I couldn't connect him I thought it might be a bad dream or something but it wasn't I left it and spent the rest of the day at my friends place and I went home I thought of telling it to my best friend but I thought he was finally and got time to spend time with his girlfriend so I didn't want to trouble him with new problems so to divert the thoughts I went to a nearby restaurant with my sister she was shocked when I told her that I was going to treat her the food after sometime she was ok with it and we went to a expensive hotel for lunch when we entered the hotel was a bit full but we got a seat immediately (as we were 2 people only sometimes the less amount of people the more fast u get ur seat in a restaurant) she ask the reason of this sudden treat I nod my head and tell her it was nothing and we ate lunch then I went to the washroom by the time I came back my sister was being bullied by a group a girl from the group had poured a drink only sister head I immediately went running towards her and tried to stop her but she signaled the boys to catch me and they pulled me over and the girl hit her and called us poor and turned towards me and started to scold while this was happening the hotel manager came to see what was happening and he was shocked to see what had happened and called the bodyguards inside and ordered them to stop them when the bodyguard released me from them he immediately the girl called her father who was waiting for her outside the hotel comes in with anger and asked her what had happened and she tells that the boy had beaten all her friends the father of the girl became furious and he asked her where I was and came inside the room that I was sitting he dashes the door and he tells me to turn around and i do as he told me to do I asked him what had happened he shouts at me I tried to calm him down but he wasn't ready to listen to me so I raised my voice that made him more angry and he called his bodyguards and asked them to come inside and by the time I realized what had happened I was surrounded by the group of guards and I was beaten by them ( my sister signaled not to hit or do anything to prolong the fight) and then the father of the girl signaled her daughter to continue what she was doing so the girl started to abuse my sister (my sister singled me to do the thing) I was already very angry and reached my limit so after she signaled me I started fighting in my style both the daughter and father were shocked when they see me fighting back first I hit the bodyguards and then save my sister and we both start to fight back after sometime all the bodyguards were down both the father and daughter were down on their feet and asked for forgiveness and I warned them to not to come near me or my sister again and we leave the hotel leaving the bill to them later that day I got a call from my friend as he wanted to meet me tomorrow morning before going to college.