Chapter 13 College starts again.

The next day college started I went a bit late to college I was scolded by my friend he was angry on me because I promised that I would meet him, but I didn’t come and I didn’t even tell him that I was going to be late I tried to explain the situation to him but he wasn’t ready to listen to reason so I said sorry and promised him to pay for lunch after thinking for some time he was ok with it at lunchtime I and My friend went to the canteen for lunch nanny ordered the most expensive food to get back on me as I was late in the morning I paid for the lunch Then we start to eat he calls his girlfriend and asks her to come to the canteen so she can have food with us She tells ok by the time she comes he asked me What had happened yesterday and why was I late I tried to cover it by saying that I couldn’t sleep last night due to heavy pain in my body he was okay with it (I didn't tell him about the incident that had happened in the hotel) after some time his girlfriend comes into the canteen then she orders her food as we were eating I get a call from my school friend he again asked me about the farewell I told him that I would be coming and do you want me to ask my other school friend I told that I didn't have her number he told me ok she told he will contact her and he hangs up the phone after the call was over my friend asked me what had happened I told him that they were going to conduct a farewell on 15th of this month he tells OK and ask me what was the original plan I tell him that I don't know what they were planning but they asked me to come on that day he says OK and we all eat our lunch and we go back to our classes.