Chapter 24 Warning

The next day was Saturday I woke up early and went for a jog because it was a fresh day as I was jogging I started to remember the fight between me and the bully I didn’t know what I was doing that day why I started to punch him and got into that fight that day but it was for the greater good that the bully had learned about my strength and he wouldn't mess with us that's what I thought after some time I got a call from an unknown number and I answered the call and I was surprised when the call started to talk it was the bully I asked him what he wanted from me he started threatening me by saying that he will pay back for the punches that I gave him that day during the fight and he hangs up the phone after some time I reach home I was still wondering how did he get my number so immediately called my best buddy and asked him how he got my number then he replied that he doesn't know how he got my number and the rest of the day when does usual in the evening I get a call from her and she tells me to stay at home and not go anywhere outside as it was bad for me but I didn't listen to her and I went the park and right after some time I got a message from the same number that the bully called me in the morning this time he sent me a message that made me angry and I blocked him so that I won’t get any other distracting message or calls from him then while I was returning home I was thinking about the danger but nothing happened to me that’s what atleast I thought but god had other planes for me I received a text from my mother saying that they won’t be able to be return home till next week I texted her what happened and she replies that the land work they originally went was not completed and they needed to stay back in the village I was sad that they were not here in Hyderabad (it has been almost a month since they have gone to the village) then after some time I reach home but the lock was opened I immediately went inside and checked if anything was stolen but luckily nothing was stolen then I remember that I was the one who left the home without locking ( I was worried for no reason) then I went up and I got a text from her and she asked me where I was I told her that I was home she then asked me if I was ok or anything happen to me I replied that nothing had happened to me and she was relieved that nothing happened to me and she told me to be safe and I slept that night well.