Chapter 25 I am the boss.

The next day I and my sister went for a walk in the park in the nearby neighborhood and she gets a call from her friend and she goes the other way and I was left alone while she was away I get a photo of me from her I immediately get a call from her and she told me that I was looking handsome in my jogging uniform she asked me what I was doing here then I replied to her saying that I came here with my sister to walk we both separated because she got a call from her friend and told me to go the other way but I didn't expect to see you. We go to a nearby bench and start talking after some time my sister calls me and asks where I was I told her that I was in the park with my friend and I told my sister where I was exactly by the time my sister came my school friend tells me that she had to go so she left the bench and went away my sister arrives after some time and asks me where my friend was I tell her that she had to leave because it was getting late after walking for some time me and my sister go back home around 9:00 am I get a call from my friend saying that he wants to meet me urgently to talk about his lover I told him that I will be there around 12:30 PM I take
my bike and start going to the spot he asked me
to come while I was going I felt like someone
was following me then after some time I
reached the spot where my friend asked me to come it was a small hotel near to his house there we sat and order something to eat while we were eating I got a call from an unknown number I answered the call and I asked who it was caller tells that don't you recognize me then immediately I recognized that it was the bully who teased her I asked him what he wanted and whose number was it he didn't respond to my question and tells me to come to a location alone I tried to ask him why should I come but he hangs up the call and sends me the location in what's up then I go to the location alone but nobody was there I tried to call him but he didn't answer my phone out of a doubt I call my friend and ask him to come at the location but by the time I cut the phone someone from behind closes with a blanket and starts to hit me then a group of people joined him and they all start to hit me it was like one person versus many people by that time my friends arrived the people were hitting me very hard my friends come to save me and hit them all and ask them who they were then the man replies that he was sent by the bully who was teasing her but at that moment I was in critical condition so my friends take me to the nearby hospital and inform my sister about what had happened to me out of fear she asks them how I was and asks them to send the location of the hospital immediately after some time she arrives to the hospital and sees me in the ICU then she asks them what had really happened then they tried to explain her what had happened but she was not convinced then the doctor comes out of the ICU center and tells her that I was in critical condition and needed to be admitted in the hospital as soon as possible later that evening my friends call her up and tell the whole thing to her she asks them how I was doing then they say that I was in danger as soon as she heard that she asked them the location of the hospital so that she could visit him but they tell her that my sister was there and she got to know about the whole thing so they recommend her to come during the morning where she leaves to college and there won't be any ruckus around that time the next day she arrives to the hospital and sees me in the bed and gets emotional but my friend controls her and tell her the whole reason behind it then she asked them to do a favor to open my phone and delete all off her contacts and tells them to tell me that she was happy that I fought for her but didn't expect that I would get into trouble because of her then with a sad face she leaves the room and went home after few days I gained my conscious back when I open my eyes my sister was next to me she looked very worried about me and then after some time the doctor comes in and checks my condition after he checks me he asks my sister to come to the other room and tells her about my condition but my friends also go and hear the doctor's words with her and told me about my condition then after sometime I asked them about her but they don't give any response and asks me to rest out of curiosity I asked then continuously but they didn't respond then I asked my sister about her she tells me that she has asked you to forget her and she didn't want you to be in any more trouble after a week or so my parents come back to Hyderabad I asked my sister not to tell about the incident to my parents especially my mother after a few days I started going to college this time the bully was very happy that I was very much injured and I couldn't do anything then he starts to tease each and every single girl in our class including her but I was not in a state to fight with him so the other boys in the class start to fight with him then he becomes more angry and starts to fight back and many people for scared by it later that day I tried to talk to her but she ignoring me out of anger I stopped talking to her for a few days then slowly things went back to normal like before we meet each other after a few days I was taken to the hospital by my sister to get a routine checkup the doctor examines me and tells that I was perfectly normal and I can remove the strap which I had in my hand and legs my sister told me to be careful and not mess things up again because she couldn't cover the incident from my parents next time I tell her that depends on the bully behavior with me I tell my sister that she stated to ignore me she tells me calm down and tells me that she needs time to recover from the incident so give her some time.