Chapter 17 What she is absent

The next day I when I started to go to college as usually, I was late to college and when I went inside and going upstairs, I submitted my mobile and I entered the classroom, but she wasn’t there I was worried if she was feeling well the whole day, I was in no mood to talk to anyone because I was thinking about her and how we spent time together. After college I was heading home, I got a call from an unknown number. I picked up the call and asked who it was she told me about yesterday, so I remembered that it was her (Basically, I do not remember few things). I greeted her and asked why she did not come to college today. She said that she was not feeling well so she did not come to college, and she wanted me to visit her if possible and I told her that I would be coming over to her place. After some time I reached home and took my bike and went to visit her around 5pm as I reached her gate I called her telling that I reached her place she came out and we started to talk to each other she told that her parents were working late so she called me up and asked to come over because she was felling lonely sitting in her house I was speechless when she told me that and I was happy that I was her first choice to talk during this time I lost track of time talking to her I got a call my from my mother and she was angry on me not coming in time and not calling her then immediately I checked the time it was 8pm so I apologized my mom and told that I will be home by 8:30 pm she was ok with it and she hangs up the phone then I tell her that I have to leave she was upset that I had to leave her I get into the car I open my window of my car immediately she gets a call from her father and she talks to him after talking to him she tells me that her parents will be home in 5 mins so u can leave and she thanks me for coming she tells me to text her once I reach home.