Chapter 27 Summer break

The month of March came and the board exams have started and I was given a good college as my center later that evening I got a call from her and she asked me about my center I told her my center and I asked her the same but she's tells me that it was a secret I just kept on pleading her but she didn't tell me so I let it pass through my head (I had never pleaded anyone this much in my life before) on the day of the exam I was surprised that we were in the same center I was shocked for a moment I thought that God was on my side but it was my bad luck that she was in the opposite class I was sitting near the door. But I was not able to see her anyway. I concentrated on my exams and all my exams went well. After a month or so, we got our results and we all passed the exams but she got more than me I got a bit jealous but I was happy for her finally our first year exams were over then I went to my home village to meet everyone when I was in my village but my whole concentration was on her the first few days of second year was conducted was conducted online and she didn’t join the classes I was wondering what had happened to her later after the classes were over I texted her what had happened to her she replies that She was not at home and she was out of station on a holiday trip then I ask her where she had gone for the holidays she tells me that she went toMadikeri to visit her family friends then she asked me where I was I tell her that I was in my hometown enjoying my summer vacations then she shares me some of the pictures that she had clicked during the trip I save those pictures and I text her back asking her Instagram ID again then she sends me a picture of her Instagram ID then I click follow on it and she accepts the follow request then I text her back saying that instead of using WhatsApp we can use Instagram to talk then she replies saying that she's ok with any social platform after some time I open Instagram again to check her feed then I started watching reels and I shared some reels with her and I spent the rest of the day spending with my family.