Chapter 20 Home sweet home

The next day I was sick due to an overdose of food the other day. I missed the college that day and every minute I spent felt like a year I was so much bored because everyone was in college including her so I was not able to talk to anyone, so I started to sleep so that the time passes away later that evening I was feeling fine so I called my classmate to ask what happened in the class but he didn’t answer the phone so I tried called some other people but no one told me clearly after some time I went out for some fresh air then my phone began to vibrate it was a call from my friend who I contacted first I was so much angry on him that I answered the call and started to shout at him for not calling me early so he tells me that he stayed back in college for some work he was given by the teachers so he couldn’t lift my call I asked him what happened in college and who all came to college he told me clearly what happened in college and he told me that there was a fight between her and a boy in the other class I asked him what happened and he told me that he tried to hurt her badly but the teacher came and stopped the fight between them immediately I told him that I had to go so I cut the call and message her asking her about what happened between them but she didn’t respond to my message for a long time I was so tensed that I was not think straight later at 7:00pm I got a call from her and after I answered the call I started to talk to her but her voice sounded that she was dull and she was in pain so I tried to console her by trying to cheer her up and making jokes on our classmates after listing to my jokes she started to laugh and I was able to understand that she was back to normal so after talking to her for some time she was pumped up (after making her happy my feelings towards increased) and I was so much pumped that I was so happy that I forgot that I was outside and I started to jump in the middle of the street someone from back called me asked me what happened and I came back to my senses and told him that it was nothing and went back home after I reached home my parents saw a glow in my face and wondered what happened and out of curiosity my sister asked me what happed in person after dinner but I told her it was nothing then I went to bed but I was not able to sleep because she was in my head and I talking to me.