chapter 2 Fight in college

Afterreaching home I wasn't able to sleep properly due to heavy amount of collegework the next day I went to college on my bike (as it came back from service inthe evening before I came back from college) I meet with my friend in our usualspot where we hangout before class as we were talking my friend told me that wewere getting a new student in our college and he also told me that she camefrom foreign country as I about tell anything the bell rang and we ran to theclass as we were getting late after we reached the class the teacher wasalready in the class and she looked mad that we were late to the class and shescolded us we apologised to her and then we went and listened to class theclasses were boring but we were able to listen to it ( lucky me and my frienddidn't sleep or we would get into trouble) it was lunch time our college hasthe best food that I have eaten after my mother food so we went to the canteento grab our lunch when we were on our way a group of boys from a differentgroup were teasing the girls from our group after seeing them my friend and Iwent near them to stop them at first we thought we could settle things with achat but they started to tease my friend girlfriend so he got angry on them buthe tried to talking to them but they didn't stop it that made me and my friendangry but we tried to talk to them smoothly but one of the member of the othergroup punched my friend on the face and he fell down I had reached my limit soI punch him back on the face soon a bad fight happened between us a studentcalled the teacher and told her about the fight and she came with some teachersand stopped the fight then she asked me about what had happened so I tell the teacherthe whole thing then she scolded the people responsible for the fight andwarned them and she told us to not get involved in these types of matter againthen when we were going back to our class the girls came near us and thanked usfor saving them and I asked what they were doing in their area then they tellme that they were trying to save a new student who just transferred to thecollege then I suddenly remembered that my friend had told me about it in themorning.