Chapter 22 The bully strikes back

Soon without my understanding one month passed away and the bully was back in the college and she was scared that he would do something crazy with her but this time I was there to help her this time she was bullied during the lunch break he came near her and started to bully her again and this time he was more strong than the last time I was in the washroom when started the fight started a junior who seen the fight comes to washroom and tells me about the fight I immediately go to the classroom and I see that he was teasing her and no one had the dare to stop it so I went near him and asked him to stop it but won’t listen to me and starts to punch me on my face and tried to tell him peacefully but he wasn’t ready to hear to reasons I was already angry on my friend who was insulting me during class timings I looked at her and she gave me signs that I have to fight back so without wasting time I start to punch him back and after 3 to 5 punches he stated to cry in pain but no one cared about him and everyone came near me and asked me how I was I was bleeding a little bit between the crowd she came and thanked me and cleaned my blood near my mouth and I have never seen her so happy before as long as I remember. After some time when things settled, she came near me and asked me if we could be best friends and I told her yes and she turned around and went to her bench and sat down. But the problems have just began people say that things spread quickly our fight news spread like a wildfire and people were happy that there was someone who was able to teach the bully a good lesson but when the teachers came to know the fight they called me and gave me a waring regarding the fight and it was repeated I won’t be able to write the upcoming finals and I have to repeat the class one more time I was scared just because of a stupid fight I was about to get suspended so I thought to myself I should have not got myself into this. The next day the parent of the bully calls the principal and scolds him that his son was badly injured and the teachers didn’t take any action against it so the principal calls me into his cabin and asked me to talk to the parent who was on line I tell her each and every thing why the fight had started and his mother apologized to sir saying that it was her fault not knowing the whole thing and she told that she will talk to him and makes sure that it doesn’t repeat it and she asked him not to rusticate her son and the principal was ok with it and told her that this is last waring and he hangs up the phone and he turns towards me and tells me that it also applicable to you too I told ok and asked sir if I can leave he signaled me to leave and I left the office after I left the office my friends asked me what had happened (I felt like I was in between a news interview) I told everyone what had happened and they told it suited right for the bully and his mother and we all laughed at them then all the classes went as usual.