The plan

It was Sunday Morning . His family was about to come. My parents were completely busy with the preparations for the special meeting. I didn't want to get ready for it at all, I felt so guilty towards Andrew. I told Andrew about the plan and He agreed. But still , I feel kind of bad . This whatever I am doing is for my parents and us. I prepared myself, "let's get ready for this !"
Jane called me to cheer me up and wished me luck .

After an hour here they come.
Firstly the guy's parents entered. They seemed simple . My parents welcomed them, the Wesley family.
Aaron's mother seemed very friendly ,her name was Judy and his father's name was Jason , he too seemed very simple. They greeted me and my parents. Then he walked in. In a blue formal shirt and black trousers. He looked like he was about to make a deal here. I kept staring at his black polished shiny shoes. I didn't even dare to look up. But then he said, "Hello, I am Aaron Wesley". I stumbled upon his dense hard voice.
"Hi-ii, I am -am Nina, Nina Brown ."
" Nice to meet you Nina Brown" he said.
" Same here" I replied with an awkward smile.
God ! He. was . Gorgeous. It was like Taylor swift wrote gorgeous for a guy just like him . He was a lot taller than me . He had brown wavey hair and dark blue Sparkly eyes .I really didn't expect him to be this handsome. Wait did I just say handsome?!

We sat at the table for lunch . Aaron and I sat across the table . My parents and his were talking like two long lost best friends . And we sat in silence.
" Hey Aaron tell us about your business in France " his mother insisted him to talk .
" It's just a restaurant we are opening in France , not yet finished but definitely will happen by December. The grand opening is scheduled on New Year's Eve."
I gasped . Totally. And it was seen on my face . I almost choked on my food .
My mother started saying," Wow that's so great Aaron! " Then my mother looked at me with a side eye, "Our daughter, she is just off college now, she was working in a marketing agency but she recently quit. Now currently she is looking for another job."
"Why did she have to say about me quitting?!" I said to myself hiding my face.
Aaron's mother replied," oh she will definitely get a good job , we know she is talented. Aaron will take care of it , right Aaron ?"
" I can do it myself!" I mumbled.
Oh shit ! I knew , his family also wants us to get married soon , great going on Nina.
"Yeah". Aaron replied
"I think these kids must be getting bored between us, let them go somewhere else so they can talk comfortably. Nina, take Aaron and go to your room " my mother suggested.
" Yes mom". Great chance . I won't let this go .
I asked him to follow me. We went upstairs and once I entered my room, I blasted on him.

"So this is your room ,miss Nina"
" I don't want to get married!" I just said it , I couldn't wait anymore .
"What?" He chuckled.
"Yes you heard right . I don't want to get married " I stood firm.
"Hey I don't want to get married either " he chuckled.
"Great then. At least we have that in common." I was happy , so happy.
"Okay then listen to me Aaron." I was about to explain him.
"Can I sit Miss?" He asked me and caught me off guard.
"Oh I am sorry Ofcourse you can . And please call me Nina".
" Sure . You may continue Nina."
" Yes , so listen, I have a boyfriend and we want to get married. My parents want me to marry you . And of course I don't want to so you have to help me" I said it in one go.
"Okay So what should I do? "
"Do you mind being the bad guy ? Actually I am not asking I am requesting please be the bad guy."
"Darling please explain properly." He said looking at me.

Darling?! I was stunned for some time. Did he just say darling? To me ?
I gained my consciousness back after staring at him with my wide eyes.
"Uhm ya sure. So you have to behave like a guy that doesn't care about me and what I think etc."
"I actually don't." Aaron said smiling . Man, he got dimples.
" Okay but there is some more ahead." I said
He sighed ," go on ."
"Yeah so you have to be an asshole to my parents and me so that they don't like you and then I will bring my boyfriend Andrew in the picture, he will be perfect and they would love him . Now this seems to be perfect Arranged marriage which they can't oppose. "
Huge silence. It was like I talked straight without any breaths in the middle
" I am done ! You say something." He was surprising silent after my so called monologue.
" I want to break this marriage as much as you want to . I don't want to be the bad guy in front of my parents what about that then ?" He expressed a very good point which I didn't think of.
" Yes you are right. We will figure something out but are you at least on board with this plan?"
He sat there thinking. Looking him like that made me more anxious.
" Please say yes?"
" Fine I am ready " Aaron's these words seemed like the ray of hope for me .
" Thank you so much! Let's fix it then !" I exclaimed.