Bad Days

When I talked about our meeting with Jane , I could hear from her voice how excited and curious she was about Aaron.
"He agreed? Without asking any questions? He was ready ? I doubt it ." Jane said.
" Surprisingly yes. He did agree. I didn't even have to try convincing him. It seemed that he too was forced for this marriage. Maybe he has a girlfriend. Of course he has , looking how gorgeous he was ."
" Gorgeous? Nina?"
" Yeah he is. My parents were like head over heels for him. They loved him."
" But still , did he mention any reason for breaking this marriage?" Jane asked
"No he didn't, He seemed cool as if this wish has become true."
" You didn't even ask him? "
" No , I was so happy that he said yes I forgot to ask him his reason."
" You should. I think. Ask him once "
" Yeah sure. I will."
" Yes please do. By the way, did you talk to Andrew?"
" No not yet. I wanted to see him and then tell him."
" Alright see him soon."
" Yes "
"Sure then . Bye , Good night "
"Bye Jane."
.

The next day the first thing I did was to meet Andrew and explain him the situation.
" Hey Ands . Actually I wanted to talk about yesterday ."
" Nina actually I have a problem."
"What happened?"
" I may have to leave early. Before December."
" What?! But Andrew , what about-" I was about to complete my sentence when I got a call , from someone. I didn't answer it . I wanted to hear Andrew.
" You said you had time "
" I know but the team players have interviews scheduled early so we all have to go."
" But then when we would get married? I am working on this thing -"
" You are taking time . You can't even convince your parents. I told you already I can't wait ."
" I know but please try to understand. I am trying, my plan is on the way . It's working." My phone rang once again, so I ended the call.
" What plan, Nina?" Andrew seemed irritated.
" I talked to the guy, Aaron. He is ready to help me.I will make it before December."
" What do you mean before December? And that guy? Why is he helping you? Doesn't he want to get married?"
" He doesn't want to. "
" Fine do whatever."
" Andrew , I will do some- "
My phone rings again. It was the same number. I didn't receive it again.
" I will do something Andrew."
" You better."
Phone rings again . It was my mom this time . I asked Andrew to excuse me.
" Yes mom what ?"
" Aaron is calling you from so long , why are you not picking up?"
" What? That was Aaron? How did he get my number?"
" I gave him , he has something important to talk to you about . You better pick up his call. " She hung up
"What the fuck !"
I called Aaron.
" Yes, Aaron what? Not picking up means I am busy. Why did you call my mom? Anyways, always remember if I don't pick up I am busy . Don't you dare do this again." I was so frustrated.
"Breath darling, I have work too. I am also busy. I called for your work not mine , if you still want to hang up go on ." Aaron said it in a straight voice.
Why he has to call me darling?
" I'm sorry. Please go ahead."
" I am busy darling, afterwards."
And he hung up the call.
What the actual fuck ? Why did he call if he wanted to hang up ?!What a jerk!
I looked for Andrew, he was no where to be seen. I called Andrew to find him . But-
" Listen I don't have much time . If you want to do calls go ahead meet me after that . I am leaving. Bring good news next time." And he too hung up the call.
Why the hell all people are hanging up on me ?

I was lying on bed doing nothing but thinking about all this mess.
Finally this jerk called again.
" Hello"
" Yes Aaron what is it ? How dare you hung up on me ? You were the one to call and then told my mother about the not picking up thing, what's on with you . Why are you -" he cut me off.
" When do you want me to come and act as an asshole so that I can schedule my meetings?"
What did he just ask? I am yelling at him and he is being a jerk . Again.
"What do you mean?"
" It was simple English. When do you want me to come?" He asked again.
"What the hell is wrong with you ?"
" Nothing is wrong with me. You are the one talking constantly without any manners."
"What manners." I was so angry at him.
" Okay please I am already very tired so please just-"
" I already asked my question twice ,its you who has to answer." Aaron replied.
" My god , okay! Is tomorrow okay ?"
" Tomorrow when ?"
" In . The. Evening.?" I was literally controlling myself.
" Okay works for me "
" Thanks Aaron . Good night!."
This time I hung up.

It's getting difficult day by day. Andrew has to leave. I understand, that that's his dream and he has to be in newyork for the tournament. But what can I do ? This is great , if tomorrow our plan works then everything would be back to normal. Then I can bring Andrew home and my parents would love him. I hope Aaron acts like an good jerk. Well he doesn't need to act. He is.