it's you

" I fucked up." I was about to call Daniel , when he was already popped on my phone.
" Aaron! What have you done?!"
" How do you know?"
" Nina just called me! Aaron, she asked what did you do with Saphhire."
" I know, I accidentally said that and took your name."
" Aaron!"
" What should I do now? What did you tell her?"
" She sounded worried so I told her that it was nothing and tried to calm her down."
" Thanks man. I have to face her now."
" Are you telling her?"
" No, she would be mad."
" True. Wait--- are you both together?"
" Yes."
" At This time?!"
" Yeah , we kissed."
" What the--- Aaron! It's insane, finally you told her."
" I did, we even --"
" You both had --?"
" Yeah, and very bad one. In my car."
" Aaron man! You go! Have fun!"
" Yeah."
" I am so happy for you Aaron. Finally!"
" Thanks Daniel."

As we ended the call, I decorated the pizza and went for it.
" Hey darling, here's your dinner."
She looked mad. Already. Help me lord.
I arranged it on the bed and sat next to her.
" Here have a bite."
" Aaron, listen, I promise I won't tell anyone, have you done anything wrong?" She looked at me suspiciously.
" No what, no! I haven't killed anyone."
" Aaron! It's not a good time for jokes. Please tell me it's making me a lot worried."
" It's nothing okay?" I went near her to kiss her and she pulled herself back. I shifted myself to her and tried kissing her again, once again, she didn't let me.
" Don't make me beg, darling."
She started brushing her fingers from my neck to my face. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but she didn't let me, again.
" Don't play with me, Nina!"
She brushed her hands through my hair.
" Nina, don't, let me kiss you please."
She touched her nose to mine yet not kissing.
" Nina , you "
And then, I gave up.
" Fine, I will tell you "
That smile she gave, after I said that , gawd, she knew what she was doing. She played well.
" I didn't own Saphhire before."
" You didn't? But I remember you saying ' get the hell out of my resturant.' " she imitated me.
" Yeah I did , cause I owned it after your call."
" What do you mean?"
I stayed shut. Trying to let her join the dots.
" No wait! Aaron" she took a while.
" You bought the whole restaurant?! Just to use that freaking line?!"
I nodded.
" Why?! Why did you do that?!" She was freaking out.
" Because, if I wasn't an owner and I kicked him out, I would face serious allegations, as people know me, I can't do that to any restaurants that I don't own, which I wanted to avoid. And if your ex asked me who am I then I would have the perfect answer as the owner."
" Aaron--you are impossible!"
" Please don't be mad. I did this because you called me, and your voice sounded bad and then I heard him yelling at you so I --"
" You would go at this heights for me?"
" That restaurant was nothing, I have more then enough money to spend. But I have you, which is only a single piece in this whole world. How could I leave you in danger there?"
" Oh Aaron"
She hugged me tightly around my shoulders.
" Thank you."
" Don't thank me, darling."
" Sorry to doubt you like that--"
I kissed her to make her stop.
" I finally got to kiss you. You do make me do anything, don't you?"
She smiled.
" Here "
She started eating the pizza I made for her. I could see the happiness on her face while she was enjoying it. She just looked like a little kid.
" God Aaron, you make the world's best pizzas! I love--"
She loves me. I was Begging in my head for her to say it.
" I love -- them "
" Thank you."
I could see a little change in her expressions when she said that. I wanted to ask her but I waited for the right moment.

I had to stop. I couldn't possibly say the next word. I just can't. He was looking at me as I was finishing off the pizza. Just then, Aaron's phone started ringing.
" I should take this, it's work."
" Sure go ahead, I will clean this up."
" Oh , you don't, I will do it."
" Aaron, pick up the call, let me help you."
" Alright."
He looked a little tensed while on the phone. I took the plates to kitchen, and started washing them for him. When I entered the room after cleaning up , he was still on his phone, with his laptop opened. I shouldn't say ,but as he working, he was looking so -- sexy. I know! I know! I shouldn't say that, but I can't help! I kept gazing him with my adoring eyes.
I saw he had removed some comfy clothes for himself.
" You can change if you want to, I have kept some clothes for you here. Take which ever you want."
I smiled and he was back in his phone. I wanted to trouble him a little. So I adjusted myself in which he could see me easily while I change.
He kept looking at me time to time instead of focusing on his work.
He immediately shut his laptop. And asked them to call him tomorrow. He tossed his phone on the bed and walked towards me, grabbing my waist.
" You have me wrapped around your little finger." He smirked.
I giggled.
" Should I help you change?"
He gave a dangerous smile.
He unhooked my bra the same way he did it in the car.
" You are good at this."
" You bet."
He lifted me by my thighs on his waist.
" Darling."
" I tend to get nervous when you call me that."
" I know."
" You know?"
" Yes, you made me beg for a kiss earlier."
I hid my face on his chest.
" Now it's your turn,"
" Beg me." He whispered into my ear.
That's was the sexiest thing that anyone has ever said to me. He tossed me on his bed.
" Aaron " I laughed.
He himself sat resting his back on the headboard.
" Beg me " he said again.
I slowly crawled towards him and sat on his lap. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly and unzipped his pants. I moved my hands through his hairs making him feel more relaxed.
" Can I have you , Mr. Aaron Wesley?"
" How can I ever deny your request Miss Nina ?"
" I thought you wanted me to beg you."
" You won, you already won, my darling. I can't be patient anymore. I want you."
" I want you more."
We kissed , danm hard. He immediately put himself out of his clothes. I was already out of mine.
He knows the best, I gave up my body , soul wholeheartedly to him. I was his completely.

We were lying on his bed, with my head on his arm. We cuddled wrapping the blanket on us.
" Can I ask you something? If you can answer." He asked
" Yes ask me anything."
" Earlier, you were about to say something, and you stopped. You didn't say I love you back to me. Not that I expect you to say it back, but is there something else going on in your mind?"
" I don't know how to say it to you. Deep down I have this feeling that I am a terrible woman."
" What?! Why?"
" Listen, do you think I am a slut?"
" What?! Nina, are you out of your mind! What are you saying?"
" I just had a breakup, it's been what like 1 or 2 weeks and I am here with you--- "
" Nina, it's insane, it's not this. You are not a slut."
" Then , how was I able to get over him so quick? I don't even think about him anymore?!"
" Isn't it good that you don't think about him anymore. I think that, you knew , that something like this was about to happen. You had your mind prepared even if you didn't know. That's why you were easily over him. And well you met me so ofcourse."
" Thanks Aaron." I kissed his cheek.
And he kissed my forehead.
" Don't overthink darling"
I nodded.
" I would still say , it's you, I love you. Even if you don't say it back. I love you and I will wait for you."
I hugged him hard. I wish I would say it back to him.