Go Home

(Jessica's POV)

Miguel was spamming me about checking on Gwen, but rather than if he likes it or not, I got a baby to feed. Gwen isn't going anywhere since I picked her up on the radar in her room and not moving, so she must be taking a nap. I'm sure the kid is gone, but Miguel will know if I skip out on this. When I made it to Gwen's dorm room, I rang her doorbell and waited... before I pressed it again to hopefully wake her up. It worked because she opened the door and gave me the look of a teenager waking up like I opened the blinds to let the sunlight blare down on her.

 It worked because she opened the door and gave me the look of a teenager waking up like I opened the blinds to let the sunlight blare down on her

Jessica-Morning, Sun Shine.

Gwen-What is it?

Jessica-I was sent to make sure you sent the kid home... He was sent home, right?

Gwen-Oh, um... yes.

Jessica-... That was a long wait for a 'yes'. Is he still here? That pass is sure to be out by now.

Gwen-I sent him home.

Jessica-Then I guess you wouldn't mind me coming in.

Gwen-Isn't there supposed to be a 24-hour warning for this stuff?

Jessica-Wrong society and it's an emergency. Move.

I pushed her aside a little and walked in to see Peni on her bed like they just had a sleepover and from the looks of this place, a movie marathon or something.

Peni-Kon'nichiwa, Jessica!

No sign of the boy from my report, yet. I just checked a few places where Spider-Men and Women like to hide stuff. Drawers were clear, vents were clear, outside the windows were clear, and that just left her closet and bathroom... Clear.

Gwen-I told you, I brought him home.

Jessica-Do you think I'm stupid from that long 'yes' answer you gave me? 

Gwen-I know I'm still waking up after 2 days with hardly any sleep. Wasn't one of the perks scheduling, so we can focus on stuff like this?

Peni-I came over to help Gwen and we watched a few movies.