Sinister Syndicate

((Y/N)'s POV)

I felt much better when I woke up with Julia and I remember her being really nice to me. She didn't have a watch, but when I asked her about my home, she said my home was undergoing a mission thing. Someone should've come by to give her a new watch by now, but instead, we are still waiting. I wanted to ask more about the mission, but all she would tell me was that it was about me and what I could do to travel to other dimensions and not glitch without a watch. She said it makes me special, like a superhero. I already knew that, but it felt nice to be called a superhero.

Julia-Hey, since we got nothing to do. How about we go out to the park?... I'm just going to go out as me and not Spider-Woman.

(Y/N)-But if there are no other Spider-People here, do you have to go out as her?

Julia-I'm not Spider-Woman all the time. Superheroing 24/7 would be the death of anyone. I still sleep, go out and have some fun, and other normal... Julia things... I'll have my suit on me in case of emergencies.

I guess she was right, but I thought the whole many superheroes thing meant they would go and save other worlds... I would want to nap and relax too if I had to do all of that and deal with Miguel being a mean boss... What makes him the boss anyway?

(Liv's POV)

No more glitching is taking the only bad thing out of this. Now, I can focus on some real work, like building my own society, as the Spider-People have. I made my own little A.I. to pick up on atoms out of sync in a world and that means I will find the boy... It would also be a dead giveaway if they were spending time with a Spider-Man. I traveled the universe I was in and my AI found one anomaly in this universe, so I set out to find them. I tracked them down and made it to a construction site. Looked like everyone was gone for lunch or something.

Liv-Hello... Anyone from another universe here? I have something to help with those painful glitches. It just comes at a small price. ~

I used my arms to walk around a bit more until I saw some sand move under me, so I looked in the direction it was going. Suddenly most of the dirt and sand started to glitch and a woman formed and screamed in pain a little.

 Suddenly most of the dirt and sand started to glitch and a woman formed and screamed in pain a little

Liv-Ohhh. You look like you're having a bit of trouble with those glitches. You're a Sandman... or Sandwoman in this case.

???-*Grunt* Who are you? Another version of Doc Ock?

Liv-Well that depends. Are you going to join me and save yourself from glitching out of existence or should I just go?... How about something easier?... Your name.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out another watch and dangled it in front of me. She looked around and must know the stakes.

???-... I'm Keemia.

I smiled and tossed her the watch and she only absorbed it in her sand.

Liv-Well, Keemia... My friends call me Liv.