Captured

(Gwenpool#1's POV)

I finally did. People have no idea how 'long'... it took for me to get through the line and buy these sushi wraps with rice, bacon, avocado, cream cheese, and deep-fried a little. These were the shit and worth waiting in line. I don't think that Mugger was going to miss his wallet. He'll miss his penis in hell more than anything, but I felt like I was forgetting something... Sauce. These needed some sauce to add a bit more kick to them. I knew just the sauce for the job and it was respecting the culture as well.

Gwenpool#1-Ah wasabi sauce. Isn't there anything spicier... Huh. Still feel like I'm forgetting something.

Man#1-Ma'am!

I turned around to see a man looking at me.

Gwenpool#1-Can I help you?

Man#1-Yeah! You stole my wasabi sauce from my plate! Give it back before I send you crying home to your whore mother!

Gwenpool#1-Mother... THE KID!!!

(No POV)

The man got angry and tried to punch Gwenpool#1, but she quickly countered him by shoving the tube of wasabi up his nose and squeezed it as hard as she could. Wasabi shot up his nose and he fell to the ground screaming in agony while Gwenpool#1 ran off to go get the kid... She turned back to take her sushi with her to-go.

(Julia's POV)

I was with Jess and Mary patrolling this city for the little boy for a quick meet-up to resupply on webs, but since my webs came from my mind and I can control the direction they go at all times, it was more like she wanted to get more intel from us. We are only in a futuristic city of one of the biggest cities in the world, looking for one little boy with no other leads. After a while, we went our separate ways again and after doing 2 laps around the city, I concluded... 

Julia's mind-This is getting us nowhere!

I decided to take a different approach and get changed into some casual clothes for this world and blend in. If this Spider-Man robot suit or... Peni was avoiding us, then I think it's better this way... Better, yet... I headed to the school here and had a little boxed-up lunch I bought and it looks like the man up front in the office looked bored and dull... Maybe spicing things up will help him talk. I fixed my hair and buttoned my shirt before I walked in. I already caught his gaze... Maybe I'll reel it back to avoid being asked out on a date.

Julia-Hello, I'm looking for Peni Parker. I'm a friend of the family.

Man-Um... Sh-She's not in our database.

He was clearly lying and being bad at it because he didn't even do a search on the student. I just shot a web and slithered it into a plug on the machine behind him. I made it act up with a few jolts of electricity which got his attention.

Julia-Oh, but I was told she goes here. Can you tell me where she is?... Is everything OK?

Man-I'm not allowed to give out that information. Excuse me for a moment.

Julia-I understand, I'll just make a call to her family.

I pulled out a USB and shot a web with it to sneak onto the computer and peeked over to type in a search on Peni Parker while the lights were flickering. After the download was complete, I just left to go over the data, and with luck, I could track her IP address to take me directly to her.

Julia-Huh, good student. A in computers, A in Japanese, A in P.E., and a B in English... Looks like she missed some classes... Now, that location.

Her I.P. address for online work that was submitted and... GOT HER!!! I went onto comms.