In The Web

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was sitting on Felicia's lap while Classic gave me another cookie to eat and other than their teasing and petting me, everything was calm. I barely paid attention to the cartoon and just thought about my home. When the episode was over Felicia lied back and had me look up at her while I was lying on top of her. Kitty reached over to pet my head and Bad Luck tickled my foot to make me laugh a little for everyone. When I tried to pull my foot away from her Black Cat grabbed it and held it in place. Bad Luck kept tickling me and everyone made sure I was holding still. When I looked back to Bad Luck, I saw her smiling at me.

 When I looked back to Bad Luck, I saw her smiling at me

Bad Luck-You're just so ticklish Kitten. It's soooo cute. ~

I tried begging her to stop, but they didn't stop until we heard something that sounded like an explosion and an alarm. Felicia sat up and gave me to Black Cat while she got up and went on her watch.

Felicia-What's going on?

Watch-Spider-Men and Women! Multiple of them!

They all looked at me and all of them got a little mad. Black Cat got up and started to walk off somewhere with me.

Black Cat-Webs... I'm taking him back to my world!

Felicia-No, stay together. If they found a way to track us, we need to stay together. One Spider-Man is bad enough, but the last thing we need is a bunch of them coming after one of us and we are already outnumbered and outpowered by their society. 

Classic-What do we do?

Felicia-I'm putting my room on lockdown and I will direct everyone to try and separate the Spider-People before destroying their watches. Only Black Cat will stay.

I was getting scared when she said more than one Spider-Man because that meant it had to be Miguel, Jessica, and the others. I just held on to Black Cat because I would rather stay here than in a lab. 

Felicia-... Strike force, do all you can to draw attention to you. Spider-People don't kill, but you do. Whatever happens to them is their fault for coming after my baby.

They all left and metal doors came down at the door and windows before Black Cat took me to Felicia's room.

(Lyla's POV)

I was monitoring the battle through many points and I heard an order to go for the watches. Black Cats, Silk, Gwenpools, and a few other select villains that more or less fall into a Black Cat's field of play. I warned all others of their plan and we need to stay on track until I locate (Y/N) which is insanely hard. They all blend in almost perfectly when up close and all of this chaos makes it difficult. I went back to Miguel.

 I went back to Miguel