New Cannon Events

((Y/N)'s POV)

Gwen had me on her lap after she got some free pizza from someone's dad of a guy she saved before. She was feeding me one slice and Peni took a turn on my second slice. When we were finished with the pizza Peni started to get ready to go get Gwen a watch, so the glitches don't hurt her anymore. Peni gave me one last hug and kiss goodbye for now, but she also called me her 'Otōto', and I had no idea what that means. Gwen and I were left alone on top of a building and she took me to other places in the city before I thought of something. It could be my ticket home if she fixes things with her dad and will give my parents a second chance.

(Y/N)-Gwen, can we see your dad?

Gwen-What?! Why do you want to see him?!

(Y/N)-You can patch things up with him. I know what he did last time was... bad, but he has to still think about what he did too.

Gwen-The only thing that will happen if he sees me is that he'll call back-up to try and arrest me.

(Y/N)-Can we... at least see him. It might help.

Gwen-(Y/N), if this is about you going back to your parents, this is something completely different.

(Y/N)-Gwen... Just something. You were so sad about it.

I just looked up at her as she swung and the look on her mask kinda told me she was at least thinking about it. When she landed on another roof she looked a little annoyed.

Gwen-My room and only if he isn't home. That's it.

(Y/N)-Ok!

(Timeskip 5 Minutes)

(Gwen's POV)

We made it to my old home and I left (Y/N) on a fire escape, so I could check the apartment. My dad was not here, so I brought him into my room and he inspected it, even by smelling the air a little. I guess growing up in and out of a lab gives you habits when your parents give you a lot of medication and stuff... It looks like the way I left it, except from my drum opened up where I kept a photo of me and Miles. He got on my bed to get comfy here and I sat on the stool of my drum kit.

(Y/N)-You play drums?

Gwen-I was in a band... Until I couldn't find the right one to be in.

I took my mask off and (Y/N) came over and sat on my lap to grab my drumsticks. He didn't have much of a beat, but it was still adorable to watch. He quickly grew tired of it after a few minutes and put the sticks down.

(Y/N)-... Why did your dad think you were a bad person?... You said you saved people when he caught you.

Gwen-He just didn't approve of Spider-Woman.

(Y/N)-Well, the last Spider-Woman that worked with Miguel tried to really put me in a lab... What if you get a new name? You can be different from the others.

Gwen-A new name? Like what?

(Y/N)-Well... Look at your costume... You are helping me and not that mean Spider-Man Miguel, and I think you will still take me home when you think it's safe for me.

That last statement annoyed me a little, but I ignored it for now. I humored his idea of a new superhero name for me, even if it didn't seem likely to stick with others. I can even think of a cute pet name for him when we are alone. His first few pitches were really bad and he thought so too, but when he felt around my costume...

(Y/N)-Hey... What about Ghost-Spider?

Gwen-Ghost-Spider?

(Y/N)-Yeah! Your costume is white, you're very sneaky, and it's better than Spider-Woman!