Lost In The Cosmos

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was in the back of a police car to be taken home or at least to my street. Some things looked a little different, so I wonder if we were taking another way to my house. I even saw a place in China Town where a restaurant was closed for remodeling and opened again so fast. Something else felt kind of weird, like when I looked at the very tall Oscorp tower... It looked different. I wondered how they changed a glass building to something like that so fast, but I snapped out of my thoughts when the police officer changed the channel on the radio when an alarm went off. I heard someone that I knew had not changed at all.

Jameson-My loyal listeners, I know I mainly talk about the menace of this city, known as Spider-Man, but for good reasons. I have acquired proof to back these claims today. I have been told that during the gang war with Hammerhead and the Mafia, that turned Hammerhead into something like Franenstein's monster! It may have been Siver Sable's tech, but SPIDER-MAN NOT ONLY FAILED TO KEEP "PROJECT OLYMPUS" OUT OF THAT MANIACS HANDS, BUT HE LED A CHASE WITH A GUNSHIP ON HIS TAIL THROUGH THE STREETS!!!

(Y/N)'s mind-What? I never heard of this.

Jameson-Countless lives were lost and-!... Pardon that folks, I just got told that no lives were lost thankfully, but we can't be so lucky every time! We were inches away from being left with a tyrant all because a certain someone can not hang up his pajamas and let the police do their job! It happens every time! Taking down a small crook leads to some new freak in a costume!

It ended and I still hate how he always blames 'my' Spider-Man. When we made it to my street I pointed to my house.

(Y/N)-That house! I live there!

Police-Alright, I'll go up to the door with you.

(Y/N)-Ok!

We pulled up and he let me out, so I ran up to the door so happy to be home again. I tried to open the door, but it was locked and it looked like my parents weren't home... I panicked when I remember what Gwen told me, so I tried to find the spare key in our hiding spot, but it wasn't there.

Police-This is your home, right?

(Y/N)-Yes!... I... I think they were arrested.

Police-... For what?

(Y/N)-I don't know, but I didn't think it was true!

Police-*Sigh* Come on kid, let's head down to the station for a while.

(Y/N)-Wait! There has to be a mistake or something! My parents would never do anything bad!

Just then the door opened behind me, so I turned to see who opened the door to my house and it was...

(Y/N)'s mind-Me?

We both looked at each other while the police officer looked at us.

Police-Do you have a twin brother?