Earth-14512

(Felicia's POV)

I just added 6 more recruits after Silk and now we found a universe to set up shop, but break time is not now. I gave them so much, so I want the hunt for my baby to start. Some wanted to search in groups and that would help to cover a universe and clues to help us track my baby. I started in the universe of that Spider-Man clubhouse where I found out this Miguel guy runs things. It wasn't hard to listen in on coms undetected and it sounds like he is also looking for my baby, so if the army finds him, I will know where (Y/N) is. I just kept my device locked on this channel and then switched to another to send a message to everyone.

Felicia-Heads up, everyone. All of our little Spiders have an army looking for my baby too. I'm sending you a channel to listen in on comms and keep an eye on Earth-928. Send me info too if you find any traces. Don't forget these things can scan traces and replay events from atom placement.

I stopped and sent the message before I left this universe that I found from the history of places traveled on this watch. I could also use more pieces for more watches and others will get more too while they are out searching. During my time in another world, I found no traces of (Y/N) so I had time to think about other recruits and who else I could pull to my side that can also pull their own weight around us. Villians like Doc Ock that I saw plenty of were too crazy while Rhino, Electro, Mr. Negative, Scorpian, and Vulture are too much to handle too. I have seen plenty of other new villains in other universes already, so besides the select few kind, there has to be someone else... I guess it doesn't matter too much. Just then, I was getting a call from one of my new recruits... We call this version Kitty.

Kitty-Felicia, I'm at your universe and I'm seeing a group of Spider-People looking for the boy you want.

Felicia-Keep an eye on them and see if they find any leads.

Kitty-On it... Awwww, is that really what you look like as babies? ~

Felicia-Just stay on point.

(Jessica's POV)

Someone finally had a trace from when (Y/N) was here, so we all followed it and it lead us to an apartment and this world's Peter said this place belonged to Felicia, also known as Black Cat. I scanned the area and saw a holographic version of my baby and smiled before I saw...

Jessica-Gwen?