Hive Mind

((Y/N)'s POV)

Meekia had me on her lap while Elain played with my hands and rubbed my head with her tail. Not the pointy end though. Francine just adored me from laying on the bed Meekia was sitting next to. These were all villains, but they were not acting evil... unless I tried to leave them doing something to me and they got mad. I just wanted to get up to get water and argued with Francine about getting it myself... She shot lightning at my feet and told me to sit back down in an angry voice, so I listened to her. Now, I started to think what all of them could do to me if I made them mad, and they got me super easily. Just then, the door opened and we saw White Rabbit kick walk her way in a little to get our attention.

 Just then, the door opened and we saw White Rabbit kick walk her way in a little to get our attention

Lorina-Hello, ladies and mousey! ~

She walked normally now and bent down to me to poke my nose.

Lorina-Thanks for watching. I'll be taking him for his fitting... I might leave him a little extra room for the teapot I pick to put him in.

She was about to grab me, but Elain grabbed her wrist, so they looked at each other. Lorina gave a creepy smile while Elain looked clearly mad.

Elain-He stays here.

Lorina-Is that right? ~

Elain held her tail to Lorina's back while she put the tip of her umbrella to her neck. This made me shake like a leaf and cry a little because this is so much more different than watching a fight on the news.

Lorina-You don't wanna scare the mouse... Do you? Because I can start this off with a bang. ~

They stared at each other for a while, but Scorpian pulled her tail away from White Rabbit. She only did a stretch before she did something with her umbrella that made it shoot out a spike with a flag that said "BANG" on it.

Lorina-That was fun, but I will be taking my Mousey and be in my room alone. Byesies! ~

She took me from Meekia and left with me, but all three of them looked mad when the door closed.

(Y/N)-Um... They looked really mad.

Lorina-I know, where am I going to get a giant teapot for you on such short notice?

(Y/N)-I didn't say that!

Lorina-What do you think? Pink or blue?

(Y/N)-But I didn't say-!

Lorina-Blue can be soft on the eyes, but pink would look cuter for you to pop your head out of.

Ok, she's not listening to me at all. She kept on making choices for me, but while we were walking down the hall still, I felt like we were being watched. I couldn't shake the feeling, but we were the only two in this hallway. The thing that made me snap out of it...

Lorina-I completely agree, Mousey! A rabbit-themed leach and collar would be perfect! To think I thought you were going to say tea-themed. You almost got a spanking for that.