Bad Girls

(Francine's POV)

I never seen so many weird versions of New York before and even guy versions of me. Much less recruit them. I finally got my stuff done first and headed back to base and expected to relax a little. That was before I teleported in the lab and came face to face with a wall. I still need to figure out these portals. In the short moment that I was dizzy, I felt a surge of electricity coming from somewhere. It was close by and I liked it, so I followed it. When I found the source, it was (Y/N) inside some kind of machine and the energy all around him was acting weird... There was something else about this and it has to do with him.

 There was something else about this and it has to do with him

 Francine-All of that energy... It's so... beautiful.

I was about to go up and touch it... Just a touch, but then a speaker went off.

Liv-Francine!

I looked around for the speaker and found a camera over the door. Liv must be watching her machine work on the unconscious boy.

Liv-Get out of there! You are interfering with the data.

Francine-Ugh, fine... Hover much? *mumbling*

Liv-What was that?

Francine-I said where can I find some food around here. 

I just left the room, but I got one last look at (Y/N) before the doors closed. The energy still radiated in there and it was so tempting to bust down the door and take the energy for myself, but then I remembered the promise... Then again...

Francine-Where else would I find energy like that if he has a one-of-a-kind power?

(Elain's POV)

I was finally done with giving out watches. I got a few other Scorpians on the team and some of them were really fun with their work. However, they did get salty when they found out that I was in the top group of this place. I got some food from another universe where food was free and they were pizza balls. Now, I just got back and looked around the base for my room which was hard because I was used to tiny apartments, warehouses, or houses I was crashing into to sleep in. Never really had a base this big before that wasn't run down. I really liked it, but still have to adjust, which leads me to my problem...

Elain-Where the fuck is my room?! *echo*

The mostly empty and huge lobby is where I ended up and I just followed signs that pointed to the lab. Liv is most likely there and she better have a map or something. When I got to the labs, I saw Francine looking at a door from across the hall.

 When I got to the labs, I saw Francine looking at a door from across the hall