A New Hero?

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was trapped in a crib here for every monster to come by and adore me, but this was all just so scary, so I faced the wall. This only reminded me that this place looked like a ruined castle with graffiti on the wall and stuff which made me cry. I was scared to close and open my eyes or do anything that involved me moving at all... The only thing I could do was shake and let them pick me up when they wanted to, but even when they did, I would cry. Speaking of which, it was about to happen again. Someone picked me up and when I looked to see who it was...

 Someone picked me up and when I looked to see who it was

Gwen-There's our poor baby. We heard that you are having a hard time adjusting to your new home. ~

(Y/N)-*Whimper* *hic* *hic*.

She pulled me into her to put my head on her shoulder to bounce and stroke my head while turning. They really were treating me like a baby. All of them.

Gwen-*Shhhhhh*... Why don't we conceal ourselves for now? Just for you. ~

She held me up front of her and her black suit was going away now until she looked like her again.

Gwen-*Chuckles* There we go. Much better, right? ~

She gave me a few kisses before she sniffed me and felt the sweat and tears on my body.

Gwen-Poor baby. Let's get you into a nice relaxing bath. Just the three of us. ~

 She was taking me somewhere to get clean, but that meant having to walk past all of those monsters while being carried by one. this can't be the real Gwen or she has to be controlled or else she would be fighting them... The same with Penny too and the other Spider-People here. We got to the bath which was just a hole in the ground with hot water pouring into it from a pipe and draining at the same time. Others were in here to watch, but Gwen made them leave before she got us both ready to get in.

Gwen-Now, let's get you cleaned up for everyone. We think playtime is what you need to adjust to us. ~

There were parts to swim at as well as sit down and we were in the middle of it. I thought about the playtime and shivered at the thought of the monsters.