PBTYML (season 2) - Episode 32

~Keven Gregory POV~

I was hurt, all this time they were still lovers, I thought they had breaking up but they haven't yet.

Fvck.

I love Evelyn but I can't court her yet, or maging girlfriend ko, because I promised my Tito ninong Jhoe and Tita Evangelyn, that I can't court Evelyn until she turns eighteen, because Evelyn and I have a big age gap, so I can't court Evelyn until she turns eighteen, fvck that promise.

"Galit kaba sakin Keven?"she was asking me if I was angry but I ignored her all the time, I just gave her a cold look, I'm angry, I'm hurt, fvck I'm jealous.

I want her to be mine, I want her to love only me, I want her to always be by my side, she should love only me, she should be mine in the first place, I'm fvcking obsess to her, she's only mine, mine alone.

But right now I can't own her, because I don't want to disappoint my parents, especially my tito ninong and tita Evangelyn, I don't want that to happen, I don't want to disappoint my family.

As long as I can control myself, I will let go of my anger and jealousy but I won't let her get close to Guerrero or any other man who tries to get close to her or flirt with her, will i have no choice apart from my friends and my family.

"haysss ang lamig niya, galit talaga siya sa akin..."she whispered but I still didn't pay attention, nagtatampo ako sa kanya kailangan niya ulit ako suyo-in.

she frowned and continued eating. we are here today at a simple restaurant to celebrate her graduation.

"So sezam..."Abigail couldn't finish what she was going to say when something exploded outside the parking area, we saw outside that the three cars that exploded were the cars used by tito ninong Jhoe woith his family and daddy's car the other one is my car.

People are panicking including my family.

"t-tang*na naman oh ang eepal"rinig kung mura ni Evelyn nangnginig pa siyang nagtago sa lamesa.

Sunod-sunod nadin ang pagputok ng baril dito sa loob. I took my handgun, Anthon, Samuel, daddy, mommy and tito ninong did the same.

"Keven, two groups have this plan, fvck the luck organization and the ace organization Samuel's enemy and your enemy, the two groups arrived, great" Kyle said with a smirk as he fired his gun at the enemy who tried to enter.

Mommy immediately hid Abigail who was crying, daddy took the two children, William and Liam, while Tito Jhon was also raining bullets on the enemies who entered, tito ninong Jhoe hugged Tita Evangelyn who was shaking, while Tita Aika was helping the people who came out of the restaurant exit.

"Jhonny Kyle" yelled Tita Aika when she saw him get hit in the leg.

"mom relax I'm okay, just help the people and save them, don't get involved in the fire..." I fired at the enemy who was still entering the restaurant, I held Evelyn's hand i know she was scared because she was shaking her hand at rinig ko pa rin na mura siya ng mura, parang takot na naiinis.

"Come here, my family is in danger, hurry up" I heard Samuel command the person he was talking to on the cellphone.

"Keven sorry na, kausapin mo na ako, break naman na kami ni Kurt, hindi ko naman siya mahal, magsalita ka naman oh kausapin mo naman ako"while I was busy shooting at the enemies, I heard Evelyn's words in the middle of the gunfire, I secretly smiled, fvck! but I still showed and felt my coldness towards her, not now.

I could see the annoyance on her face, I even cursed when she grabbed her hand that I was holding. tumakbo siya sa may pintuan kung saan pumapasok parin ang mga kalaban kaya napatigil kami sa pagpapaputok ng baril, rinig ko pa ang mura ng mga kakambal ko at ni kyle.

Sana sumagot nalang ako kung alam kung tatakbo siya.

Fvck.

"M-mareng Evelyn anong ginagawa mo?"may takot na saad ni Anthon.

"Evelyn what are you doing? It's dangerous there" Samuel.

"fvck Evelyn, you're still so stubborn, you still haven't changed"Kyle.

Nanlamig ako sa tinataguan ko, fvck anong ginigawa niya?

Lumabas ko sa tinataguan ko pati narin sina Kyle, Samuel, Anthon at Tito Jhon, takot kung tiningnan si Evelyn, who was now held by Ace my other enemies nasa likod nito ang mga tauhan na nakatitok sa amin,Ace smirk at me, malamig lang na tingin ang tinugon ko sa kanya.

Napasulyap ako kay Evelyn while Evelyn still had a hint of annoyance on her face, naiinis parin siya.

"how is that Keven, I now have your weakness, so just give me what I want and return the drug you took from me, I will not allow you to give it to the police, it costs me a lot, I'm desperate Keven give me back my drugs or else I won't hesitate to kill your weakness"

"bitaw huwag mo kong idamay dito, tang*na bad mood ako ngayon kaya huwag mo akong hawakan sa leeg tang*na ka, bitaw"seryosong saad ni Evelyn na naiinis parin.

I softened when I looked at Evelyn.

"Okay, I'll give it back to you, just give me back Evelyn" he laughed and shook his head.

"not so fast Keven, I'm not that stupid to give you this girl without any effort, let's meet this evening and give me back what I need, I'll borrow your weakness first, I promise hindi ko sasaktan ang pandak na ito."

I heard Evelyn cursing again
at mabilis niyang siniko si Ace at pinatid ang pagkalalaki nito, galit na galit si Evelyn  habang ginawa niya yun.

"huwag mo akong ma tawag na pandak ha, alam kung pandak ako hindi na kailangan pang e voice out, tang*na, nababad mood pa ako lalo"

"hardheaded"bulong ko.

And in an instant she grabbed the gun held by one of ace's men, and without difficulty she shot them in the legs, even though we were surprised by Evelyn's behavior, we fired the gun and we helped her finish off the enemies and we made sure Evelyn didn't get hit by a bullet.

***