Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

When Song Jingshu found that the ribs in the bowl might have been picked up by Xie Yunqi, she was immediately shocked and his scalp was numb.

According to the memory of the original owner, the husband and wife are not so close. What's more, it is still at the dinner table of the family. There are old people, young people, and outsiders. According to her understanding of Xie Yun Zheng, it is absolutely impossible for the other party to do such a thing.

So, she guessed wrong.

"Mom, thank you." Song Jingshu picked up the ribs and thanked Shen's. Usually, when eating at home, she was worried that she would be reluctant to eat meat for each other. She naturally regarded the ribs in the bowl as Shen's for herself.

Although today is a rare reunion dinner for more than a year, Shen's meal was a little absent-minded.

Although she was happy when her son returned, it also reminded her of why her dead husband, as well as the sacrificed eldest son and daughter-in-law, so she kept bowing her head to eat at the dinner table without noticing the situation at the dinner table.

Hearing Song Jingshu's thanks, Shen Shi raised her head in surprise.

Song Jingshu has always been sure that her guess is correct, but when she saw Shen's slightly confused expression, she immediately knew that she had committed preconceived problems. The ribs she put on her chopsticks were the most unlikely to be clipped to herself.

The face blushed slightly.

Shen looked at Song Jingshu's slowly blushing face, and then looked at the ribs clamped by her daughter-in-law. She guessed what was going on. She didn't expect that her son hadn't seen him for more than a year and unexpectedly opened up.

Unfortunately, my daughter-in-law doesn't seem to appreciate it.

Shen also guessed wrong.

She thought that Song Jingshu was still angry with her son. In the face of her son's kindness, she was not ungrateful, but she could not waste food, so she took herself out to make a raft. As an enlightened mother-in-law, she must stand on the side of her daughter-in-law and was understanding and said, "Jingshu, eat while it's hot."

"Okay..."

Song Jingshu barely smiled rudely and slowly put the ribs on the chopsticks to her mouth.

She doesn't want to eat the dishes Xie Yun Zheng picked for her at all!

They didn't prepare chopsticks on the table, that is to say, this rib was picked up by Xie Yunzheng with the pair of chopsticks he ate.

The other party's chopsticks!

Song Jingshu secretly glanced at the chopsticks in Xie Yunzheng's hand. She could see that the vegetables had been picked up, and she didn't know whether she had used her mouth or not. If she had used them, wouldn't she eat each other's saliva in front of everyone?

drool!

Song Jingshu's hand with ribs trembled slightly.

Xie Yunxuan has been paying attention to Song Jingshu's movements. From the beginning to the current dilemma, although his wife tried her best to control her facial expression, he still saw the abnormality in the other party's eyes.

Looking down, Xie Yunzheng glanced at the chopsticks in his hand, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

After not seeing him for more than a year, his wife seems to have become much more fun.

In the past, my wife would not have so many flexible expressions.

With a happy mood, Xie Yunzheng picked up a chopstick of braised eggplant and chewed it slowly.