Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Song Jingshu can help the third aunt, but it is not appropriate for her to come forward. This will be the most appropriate for Xie Yunzhen, the Xie family.

Look, as soon as Xie Yunqi opened his mouth, there was a voice of approval. Everyone looked at Xie Yunyao's three brothers with jokes.

When Sha Huiyun saw Song Jingshu at home in the morning and asked about Xie Ruolan, he guessed that his aunt's family was dissatisfied with their family's failure to let Xie Ruolan move home. Now when he saw Xie Yunxuan's mouth, he knew that he could not come.

He reached out and poked her husband in the back.

Xie Yunyao was talked about by his daughter-in-law for most of the night last night. The daughter-in-law has been saying that there are many people in the family, the old and the old, and she will soon be unable to do any work. The youngest is either in school or only knows how to play. In this case, her brother-in-law is gone, and only a few adults at home work.

Six adults have to feed about 20 people. If you add the three people in the eldest sister's family, they have to work hard for a year, not to mention that they have a surplus. It's good not to be hungry.

Xie Yunyao is honest, but it's not that he can't calculate at all.

Parents are a little older, but they can't work. Obviously, they can work more than a few daughters-in-law in the family.

His daughter-in-law is telling lies.

But Xie Yunyao also felt that his daughter-in-law had a reasonable sentence, that is, his brother-in-law was no longer there. His two nephews were so small that they could not work at all. His nephew could not work, and the eldest sister was also weak. If this family stayed in their family in the future, it would be a burden.

Since he found out that the weather was also abnormal this year, Xie Yunyao was afraid and tormented.

But he couldn't watch the eldest sister ignore it. If his family didn't care about the eldest sister's family, would he force the eldest sister and nephew to die? Then he accidentally heard his daughter-in-law mutter.

In this era, it is not so easy for a woman to take care of her children alone, unless someone helps her.

Xie Yunyao knew that there was no problem for their family to help the eldest sister.

But short-term help is okay. If it takes time for many years, as long as he thinks of endless farm work, his scalp will be numb, which is why he did not stop his daughter-in-law from opening her mouth before.

After his brother-in-law had an accident, he hoped that Xie Yunzhen could help his eldest sister, or find a man to remarry.

This is perfect.

However, the matter did not follow his idea. In public, the eldest sister actually asked to divide the family. A girl who married out was not qualified to divide her mother's family.

Xie Yunyao is an honest man. No matter what he thinks in his heart, his face will show it. In full view of the public, although he didn't say anything, the expression on his face said everything.

Xie Ruolan looked at her brother's expression, and her eyes were more firm.

For so many years, she and her husband have lived in their mother's house, but they rely on their parents, not their brothers. Over the years, they have been filial to their parents and love their brothers. She doesn't ask for more, but what belongs to her and her husband will not be left to their three ruthless brothers.