Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

The leader's eyes at Xie Yunjing were a little complicated, and he looked like he wanted to stop talking.

Xie Yunqi was silent for a few seconds and asked, "It has nothing to do with politics?" If it is related to foreign forces, the leader will not have such an expression, but if it has nothing to do with foreign forces but it takes several days to find out, then the people involved in this matter are very special.

Xie Yunzhen quickly recalled all the things and people he had encountered since he returned to China.

A few minutes later, his expression was a little ugly.

"Comrade Yunzheng, we didn't expect that things were so simple. We kept investigating in complexity. As a result, things were so simple that we couldn't believe it. After getting the results, our comrades repeatedly checked, and finally had to be sure that the matter was really so simple."

When the leader saw Xie Yunheng's guess, he explained with infinite sighs.

Because no one expected that it was just a girl who made Xie Yun Zheng's family suffer all kinds of grievances.

A girl who loves Xie Yunzhen.

At the beginning, the organization really spent a lot of effort to investigate foreign forces. As a result, no results could be found after investigation, and then the investigation angle was adjusted. A girl simply attracted the attention of the investigators.

"The vice president's daughter likes you, and she likes you from the first time you saw her when you entered the research institute." The leader stood up and patted Xie Yunzhen on the shoulder.

He didn't expect that a girl's jealousy was so great that she dared to spread unproven information. Fortunately, the family of Comrade Yunzheng had nothing to do with him. Otherwise, as a leader, he didn't know how to explain to Xie Yunzheng.

After all, Comrade Yun Zheng is a day-night special research experiment for the country in the northwest.

"How to deal with it?"

Xie Yunjing had no expression on his face, but he couldn't calm down.

On the surface, the other party's leaked information only makes his family wronged, but only he and his family know that their family is not only wronged, but also dead.

His real wife died in this flying disaster.

The leader called Xie Yunzheng today to give Xie Yunzheng a clear explanation. Hearing the question, he replied, "Comrade Yunzheng, don't worry, the organization has dealt with it seriously."

"Is there only one person involved?"

Xie Yunzhen had long vowed to avenge his wife in his heart, and it was impossible not to investigate all the participants.

The leader understood what Xie Yunzhen meant and looked serious. "All participants will be dealt with separately according to the size of responsibility. Although the vice president has no intention to disclose information at home, it is also because he has caused irreparable consequences. Fair and just, the organization has changed the title of vice president and reduced to an ordinary scientific researcher."

"Hmm."

Xie Yunzhen nodded gently, and the treatment was fair.

He knew that the vice president was a person who devoted himself to academic research. He had no bad intentions and would not harm others. Maybe he was too simple to guard his family, so he inadvertently disclosed the information.

"The girl who committed the main culprit was sent to the most difficult place for re-education through labor in the northwest and could not return to Beijing for the rest of her life."