Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

What's more chilling for Song Jingshu. There are sharks under this water. Sharks are very aggressive. If they encounter the smell of blood, they can really kill people in minutes.

Roland came quickly and arrived at Lawrence's seaside castle three days later.

Not only Lawrence came, but Hope also came.

Hope's sense of existence is very low. Whether in China or Y, the other party is very low-key, so low-key that it is easy to be forgotten, but Song Jingshu clearly knows the power of the Ash family.

If you have been a president's family, you won't be as low-key as you seem.

"Hello, madam."

Luo Lan was very low-key and even a little humble in front of Song Jingshu.

On a trip to China, let him know that Song Jingshu was the leader of the group.

Understanding this, he has the same conjecture as Lawrence.

I guess Xie Yunzheng may not be mediocre, otherwise China will not send people into the country Y one after another to find an antidote for it, and even military elites such as Zhang Zhengjun and Xue Weidong have been sent.

This is extremely unreasonable.

Roland thought so, but he didn't say it.

I didn't say anything.

Compared with his own life, he felt that something could be properly ignored.

"Hello, madam, we are meeting again. Welcome to Y country. If you have any needs, you can tell us. We will try our best to satisfy you." Hope, who is extremely low-key in China, seems to have changed a person in his country.

Become very talkative.

"How are you?" Song Jingshu shook hands with Roland and Hope. The etiquette is to follow the etiquette of our country. She does not plan to make a face-to-face gift or a hand kiss gift according to the local customs.

Roland and others also knew the customs of China and did not feel neglected.

After several parties exchanged greetings for a while, Lawrence took people to the reception room. His reception room was very soundproof. The door was closed, and no sound could be heard outside the door.

Lawrence personally poured tea for everyone.

Everything is in accordance with Chinese etiquette, and he is expressing his sincerity in this way.

The teacup for making tea this time is still from China, but it is no longer an antique.

After Song Jingshu and others took the set of porcelain away last time, the housekeeper must have figured out the situation. After figuring out the situation, the housekeeper was very distressed. This set of porcelain was given by the owner of Lawrence's mother when she got married.

Then it naturally became Lawrence's belongings.

As a result, because of the long time and no one paid attention to it, they ignored the importance of this set of porcelain and asked Lawrence to make tea for guests.

Then it was taken away by the guests.

The housekeeper reported the matter to Lawrence. Even if Lawrence was distressed, he knew that he would not come back. The thief took the initiative to send the stolen things to the master, and the master took it back. He had no face to ask for it, so he had no choice but to accept it, but the subsequent utensils had to be careful.