Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171

The moment Zhang Zhengjun was surrounded, he almost instinctively counterattacked, but the long-term training and extraordinary courage made him control it in time.

"My people have surrounded your station, but if I can't get out, everyone will sink together."

Before Zhang Zhengjun came, Song Jingshu and others had analyzed the situation here and made corresponding precautions.

The faces of Sarah and others turned green.

They only planned to pinch Zhang Zhengjun, but when they heard the information that the station was surrounded, they were nervous and blood surged.

"I'm going to see if I can kill you. Can we leave?"

Wilmot grabbed the gun of his subordinates around him and drove it at Zhang Zhengjun.

The crisp gunfire sounded in the station, which not only shocked everyone in the station, but also shocked Xue Weidong and others outside.

"Brother, the gun went off. What should I do? Go for it?"

Agke was very nervous. He didn't expect to shoot a gun. Whether they would rush or not. If they didn't, the big brother in the station would not have a real accident, would he?

If something happens, will the boss blame them for their poor protection?

When he first heard the gunshots, Xue Weidong was also very nervous, but at the critical moment, he still remembered Song Jingshu's words and calmed down, "Don't panic, wait a minute."

The character of Sarah and others has long been known by Tang Derong.

He also guessed Zhang Zhengjun's reappearance and what might happen to the Haihua family's station. At this time, even if he was worried about Zhang Zhengjun's safety, he still strictly obeyed Song Jingshu's orders.

Agrick swallowed his saliva carefully and admired Xue Weidong's calmness.

As soon as the gunshot was fired, he almost rushed in with someone.

"Don't worry. You'll see each other in a while. If it's okay, you can go in. If you have something to do, let's do these grandchildren together."

Xue Weidong clenched the gun in his hand.

"Yes."

Everyone in Aggress clenched the gun in his hand. At this time, no one was slack at all. Everyone cares about life.

In the station, even Sarah didn't expect Wilmot to shoot.

Serena was so scared that she almost screamed.

A series of gunshots sounded until the end, and Zhang Zhengjun stood still without moving at all.

At the moment of Wilmot's shooting, he hesitated to dodge, but looking at the madness in Wilmot's eyes, he finally chose not to move. He was betting that Wilmot was using this way to dispel himself.

Then he won the bet.

Every shot fired by Wilmot was at his feet, but if he had a trace of fear before, if he moved a little, he would be beaten into a sieve.

Zhang Zhengjun's face has always been very calm, and Sarah and others were relieved.

Then listen attentiveness.

They are listening to the movement outside the station.

A minute later, there was still no movement at all. Didn't it mean that the station had been surrounded?