Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Before Xie Yunzheng arrived at the unit, the car was stopped. When he looked at Ye Kang standing at the entrance of the military and political department, he knew why he was stopped. It seemed that the leader had always cared about him.

After Liu Su and others got out of the car and were on guard, Ye Kangshi got into the car.

"I'm fine with Jingshu. In the first few days, we had a little disagreement because of my health." Xie Yunzhang knew why Ye Kangshi was looking for himself.

Ye Kangshi: ...

Sometimes having a comrade who is too smart is also unpleasant.

"Comrade Kang Shi, please contact the expert to see when you can determine whether I am poisoned or not? What poison did you have?" Xie Yunzhen happened to find an expert to check for himself, and directly threw the problem to Ye Kangshi.

"We have been looking for an old expert who has found him and will see him in two days."

Ye Kangshi has sent the news back since the last time he heard Xie Yunfeng say that the other party's body may be poisoned.

Previously, the country gathered a lot of experts to check Xie Yunqi, but did not find any problems. After the news came from Ye Kangshi, someone invited experts who had not been born in seclusion in the mountains.

The whereabouts of the expert is not easy to find, so it took so long.

Ye Kang has just received a report that he has found someone and is on his way back to Beijing.

"Well, I'll go back to work first."

Xie Yunzhen got out of the car when he rushed to Ye Kang.

It's not that his power is greater than Ye Kang's, but that his work is heavy, and every minute is extremely precious. Otherwise, he would have gone home to spend time with his wife after work every day.

Ye Kang was not angry when he was kicked out of the car, but saw Xie Yun Zheng's car go away.

He was relieved to figure out what the couple had in conflict.

Song Jingshu knew nothing about the little conflict she had with Xie Yunzhen when she was known by Ye Kang. After Xie Yunxuan went to work, she did not get up immediately, but rolled in bed for a long time. When the sound of the wake-up call came from afar, she slowly got up.

Xiao Zhou got up early and was exercising his legs and feet in the empty area of the yard.

"Xiao Zhou, I won't go to the canteen for breakfast today. Let's cook cold noodles."

Song Jingshu told her to wash up. She was worried that if she didn't tell her to wash up, Xiao Zhou would have gone to the canteen long ago.

When Xiao Zhou heard that he ate cold noodles and washed his hands, he went to the kitchen and noodles.

"Xiao Zhou, add some buckwheat flour." Song Jingshu poked out her head and ordered that the noodles made with buckwheat flour were not so beautiful in color, but they were healthier.

Xiao Zhou agreed to add some buckwheat flour to the basin, and then began to make noodles.

When Song Jingshu washes up, the noodles have woken up, and later, she can make noodles.

Song Jingshu took the small bamboo basket and went to the backyard to pick fresh cucumbers.

Cold noodles with shredded cucumber are more delicious. The only pity is that there is no meat at home. They have to eat vegetarian cold noodles.