Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Song Jingshu always felt that Xie Yunqi today seemed to be different from the past, but there was no specific difference. When she lay in bed, she took the initiative to lie in the place closest to the edge of the bed.

It also means that it is the farthest away from Xie Yunzhen.

Xie Yunzhen watched as Song Jingshu moved, the quilt on his body was pulled away little by little, and the last half of his body was exposed to the air.

Fortunately, the temperature has been much higher recently. Even if it is not covered, it will not be so cold that it will tremble, but if it is not covered all the time, it will definitely catch a cold in the middle of the night. "Cough... Jing Shu."

"Huh?" Song Jingshu closed her eyes and turned her back to Xie Yunzhen, not knowing Xie Yunjing's situation at this time.

Seeing that Song Jingshu did not look back, a smile flashed in his eyes and said, "Cold."

"Cold?"

Song Jingshu turned around in surprise, and then found that Xie Yunfeng was pitiful. Suddenly, she was extremely embarrassed. She sat up and piled the quilt on Xie Yunzhen's body and said, "It's not so cold. I'll find a quilt again."

Xie Yunzhen understood Song Jingshu's intention to sleep with a quilt and nodded, "Okay." As far as his understanding of his wife's sleeping position, even if he divides the quilt, I guess...

Song Jingshu didn't know what Xie Yunzhen thought. Seeing that the other party agreed, she immediately got up and turned over the wardrobe.

There are no thick quilts, but there are still thinner quilts.

Touching the slightly thin quilt, Song Jingshu frowned slightly. It would be no problem to cover the quilt, but it must be cold in the middle of the night.

"What's the matter?" Xie Yunzhen wondered why Song Jingshu had been standing in front of the wardrobe.

"The quilt is a little thin, and it will definitely be cold at night." Song Jingshu turned her head and looked at Xie Yun Zheng to tell the truth. No matter who the quilt was covered, it would be cold in the middle of the night.

"It's okay. Give it to me. I have a high temperature." Xie Yunqi is understanding.

"Forget it, I still won't change it." Song Jingshu woke up in Xie Yun Zheng's arms many times. She knew best whether the other party's temperature was high or not. She closed the wardrobe door, and Song Jingshu quietly climbed into bed and did not dare to pull the quilt any more.

The lying body is also very close to Xie Yunqi.

As she got closer, the quilt became warm after the influence of each other's body temperature. Song Jingshu, who had not yet fallen asleep, felt a little hot and wanted to stretch her arms out of the quilt, but she was worried that it would affect Xie Yunfeng.

After thinking about it, he secretly put his foot to the edge of the quilt and drilled out.

The warmth in the quilt and the coolness outside the quilt relieved her.

She was a little nervous just now.

"Go to sleep." Xie Yunqi knew that Song Jingshu's little movements were not exposed, but raised his hand to turn off the light. After knowing that Song Jingshu was his real wife, he found that his wife was so cute.

As the lights went out, the whole room fell into darkness, and only the curtains were gligling outside the window.

The light is so dark that nothing in the room can be lit up.