Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

"Water, I want to take a shower. I'm going to take a shower now!" Lena shouted at Xie Yunzhen's third aunt, who lived in the house where Xie Yunzhen's third aunt took the family's children in the cleaning and logistical support.

You can get it with a work score.

Xiejia Village is a village, and there is no guest house. In order to ensure the convenience of food and accommodation after guests come, the village head specially arranged personnel to handle all matters in the guest room by drawing lots.

The villagers like it very much about not having to work in the field.

Xie Yunjing's third aunt was lucky. When she drew lots, she immediately got busy with her sons and daughters-in-law at home. After Marshal Monta's party moved in, hygiene and water needed to be guaranteed.

At this time, in the face of Lena's shouting, Third Aunt Xie's face was also a little ugly.

She prepared hot water in the guest room, and she didn't cheat at all. It was Lena who went too much. She just took a shower as soon as she rushed back. She took a shower, and actually washed it.

No matter how much hot water is used up.

At this time, she was taking her three daughters-in-law to boil water in the kitchen. As a result, the foreign woman named Lena dared to keep shouting at her. Although she couldn't understand what the other party was shouting, the translator translated the words clearly.

Looking at the impatience and madness on Lena's face, the anger in her heart also came up.

Is there any mistake? The other party is the guest, she is the host, and the host's warm hospitality is the host's etiquette. There is no guest who takes himself as a servant for granted. Before liberation, she was the third young lady of the Xie family. Today, she depends on the face of a guest, and she is not full.

Seeing that Lena was still shouting at herself, Aunt Xie no longer wanted to be so angry.

Throw the water ladle directly into the water tank and greet your three daughters-in-law, "Let's go home. It's getting late. It's time for us to finish our work. Go home and have a rest."

The scope of their work has indeed been completed.

If it's because there's not enough hot water in the bath, if Lena has a good attitude and respect, it doesn't matter if Xie San's aunt takes a few daughters-in-law to boil some more water. As a result, Luna is too arrogant.

Aunt Xie was angry.

The water squall smashed into the water tank and splashed a lot of water. With the three daughters-in-law, the head would not leave.

This not only made Lena, who was holding her whole body, dumbfounded, but also the translator who helped in the kitchen looked pale.

The translator is from Country Y. How could he burn a stove in a rural area like China? As soon as Aunt Xie took her daughter-in-law away, he stood in the kitchen and didn't know what to do.

The fire in the stove is about to go out, and you can't boil hot water without fire.

Brooke quickly squatted down and added firewood to it like Aunt Xie's daughter-in-law was on fire.

It's not so easy to burn earth stoves.

It looks easy. If you really start, you can become useless in minutes. The wrong position of firewood can not only put out the fire, but also cause smoke to be poured out.

Lena was in a hurry and shouted loudly. Brooke wanted to quickly boil hot water. As soon as he was in a hurry, he stuffed more firewood into the stove. A few minutes later, thick smoke came straight out of the mouth of the stove.