Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Just as Xie Yunzhen was about to leave the shelter with Song Jingshu in his arms, Song Jingshu, who had been burying his head tightly in Xie Yunxuan's arms, suddenly whispered, "Yun Zheng, wait a minute."

Song Jingshu suddenly wanted to take another look at Du Xu.

She doesn't know if Du Xu left any photos or anything else at home, but after leaving today, she may never see each other again, and it is estimated that the impression will gradually disappear.

"Jing Shu."

Xie Yunzhen hugged Song Jingshu tightly. He knew what Song Jingshu meant, but he didn't want his daughter-in-law to see it. Du Xu was not horrible when he first died, but his brain would flow out a little. He didn't want his daughter-in-law to have nightmares at night.

But he also knew that Song Jingshu had a reason to think about it.

Xie Yunqi is very contradictory.

"Yun Zheng, my brother-in-law didn't really hurt me. Although I don't know why he tied me up, I guess it has something to do with that gold. While Ruolan doesn't know, I'll take a look for Sister Ruolan." There are some things that Song Jingshu can't explain, but she always wants to do something for Du Xu.

As a victim, her words are instructive.

Moreover, Song Jingshu also believes that Du Xu must have paved the way before his death. With Huang Jiaping as a witness, the final matter will definitely not involve Xie Ruolan and will not affect the whole Xie family.

Xie Yunzhen looked down at Song Jingshu for several seconds before he nodded and said, "Okay." After saying that, he put his daughter-in-law down.

Song Jingshu's legs are soft.

Whether in her previous life or this life, this is the first time she has seen a dead body so close. It is definitely impossible not to be afraid, but as long as she thinks about why Du Xu died, her legs have a little strength.

"Can you go?"

Xie Yunzhen held Song Jingshu's arm.

"Yes." Song Jingshu nodded.

Xie Yunzhen stopped talking, but helped Song Jingshu approach Du Xu.

Zhang Zhengjun, Liu Su and others were already standing aside at this time. Huang Jiaping was helped by them to tell the story. Du Xu really died. At present, there is no danger.

"Yun Zheng, why do you think he is so stupid? Why is he so obsessed for a little outside? Why don't he think about Sister Ruolan and her two children? No matter how many things are outside, it is not as important as relatives and happiness."

Song Jingshu squatted in front of Du Xu and looked at it for a minute before saying this.

Du Xu died, and he really died.

Zi = Dan did not destroy the expression on Du Xu's face. Song Jingshu could see the calmness on Du Xu's face, that is to say, the other party died at ease.

"Money touches people's hearts. My brother-in-law is uneducated and is an ordinary person. If there are only a few gold bars, maybe my brother-in-law will not be so obsessed, but when a large number of gold bars are placed in front of him, his mind will be fascinated and he will make a mistake."

Xie Yunjing's voice came gently from above.

Song Jingshu's heart suddenly trembled. She knew that Xie Yunqi might have guessed the reason for Du Xu's death. She didn't dare to look at Du Xu more, but slowly stood up. "It's a pity that Sister Ruolan and her two children."