Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

Meng Tai didn't believe Song Jingshu's words, but he couldn't find evidence to prove it.

"If the Ministry of Defense knew that you cooperated with me, none of you would have sent me back today." Although Song Jingshu had not communicated with Roland, she guessed Gracie's behavior according to the development of the matter.

"You mean that Gracie didn't report the surveillance of Roland?"

Meng Tai instantly guessed the meaning of Song Jingshu's words.

"Yes, the matter really needs to be reported. Then Roland committed a crime of treason. His family can't afford such a big crime, so I guess Gracie didn't really report it."

Song Jingshu can still find evidence to prove her point of view.

"It's really possible!"

Roland stood up excitedly. He was so excited that he didn't know what to say. He sat around the table. After he invited Song Jingshu to sit down, he walked around the table several times.

"My uncle has a strange temper and doesn't follow the usual practice in many things, but no matter how weird he is, he is good to the family."

This is what Roland said after careful consideration.

"Because Gracie understands that the family helps him. Without a family, except that he may not have everything he has now, even the experiment may be blocked."

Montaigne is thinking from his own point of view.

What he can get from the family, he will understand why Gracie wants to protect the family from nothing.

"Without the Amex family, no matter how talented Gracie is, he may not have a chance to make a head start."

Song Jingshu recognized Meng Tai's words.

It is also equivalent to telling Lawrence and others present that their current choice is actually no different from that of Gracie's protection of the family. The gain and payment are complementary.

Now Lawrence and others are completely relieved.

"Is it possible for Gracie to hand over the real antidote to protect Roland?" Hope asked a little naively.

Song Jingshu and Meng Tai shook their heads at the same time.

"It's impossible. Gracie protected Roland for the sake of his family. It's impossible for him to come up with an antidote, unless he is poisoned like us." Monte guessed rationally.

Roland was so shocked that he held his breath when he heard this.

He was worried that Montate had seen the truth of the situation, but at this time, he could not control everyone's conjecture.

Xue Weidong and Lin Wanrou are also coming now.

The table is rectangular, large enough for everyone to sit together.

In front of Mengtai and others, Xue Weidong did not hide his identity and naturally sat beside Song Jingshu with Lin Wanrou.

Because of the two people sitting down, they suddenly calmed down.

"I thought it would be a huge storm with such a big thunder before, but I didn't expect that the thunder would eventually stop and the wind would stop, and everything will be calm." The person who said this was Hope.

Hope's family is inland in Country Y, and has never experienced many storms by the sea.

"The weather tonight is really weird."