requests?

hi, i just wanted to make this page for those who were looking to make a request to me for a specific character! i am not limited to who i can write about, and though i prefer to do fem/fem-bodied readers, i will try my best to adhere to any stipulations if desired otherwise :)

i also tend to stick to fluff or angst, but i do write lime/lemon/smut as well!

☻ : this symbol will be used for fluff.

☹︎ : this symbol will be used for angst.

✴︎ : this symbol will be used for more mature prompts (lime/lemon/smut).

* : this symbol will be used for signaling what is from/for my leon kennedy fanfiction.

what i will not take requests for is:

▪︎character x oc
▪︎character x character
▪︎romanticization of sexual assault/harassment
▪︎overly violent yandere (i recently got one, and though i'm completely open to the idea of writing a yandere os, i simply did not know how to draft up a storyline regarding the too-specific & gorey prompt they gave me)
︎ romanticization of physical/mental/emotional abuse

more will be added to the list. again, i'm not very picky, but at the time of writing this, i honestly could not think of other themes lol--

you can request anything HERE, or if you'd rather message me privately, my dm's are always open!

that is it, goodbye! & i hope you enjoy! ❥

+ edit! if you like my writing, consider reading my leon kennedy x fem!reader, called: '𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞?' it's about a wong!reader from an alternative universe being transported to the resident evil universe and trying to find her way back to her universe. she ends up meeting a few familiar faces as well as leon along the way, which may change her mind on leaving this new one. she also forgets more and more about her past the longer she stays in the re!universe, taking on her own adventure alongside the normal storyline of the games/movies/shows.

my other (more well-known) story, 'ℓιρѕтι¢к ση α мιяяσя.', is a total drama island x fem!reader. she grew up in a military family, always moving around the world, until her family settled back in canada due to her grandparents' decline in health. she was able to enroll in a prestigious academy where she met the infamous bad boy, duncan, and quickly became an unlikely duo amongst the town: a good girl and bad boy troupe. after being locked in jail, duncan confesses his plan to escape prison by joining the new summer survival reality tv show called 'total drama'. and, in an effort to look after him, y/n decides to join the season before her first-year of university begins. soon after, she realizes how toxic their friendship is and begins her own journey of self-discovery - breaking out of her stereotypical shell and exploring different ways to self-express herself.

i republished a few other of my older stories recently too, but those are all on hold indefinitely until i finish my resident evil one!! additionally, i plan to solely write more resident evil fanfics - an 'ethan winters x dimitrescu!reader' being my main priority besides this leon one, then soon, all the other protagonists too <3