✴︎ [cl.r.] the club.

claire redfield||fem!reader||tw: short! also, lime..? alluding to fingering and cunnilingus... yeah, idk lol.

"y/n..." i hiss, pinned to the bathroom stall partition by the sly-eyed bartender, with her chest flush against mine. "...we can't. i-if someone comes in, they'll know, and-!"

"-then you should keep it down, redfield." tilting my chin to the side, y/n presses her mouth to mine, tongue snaking between my lips as her hands settle on my waist. her hips roll forward into mine; when she pulls away, she leaves the lusty taste of a succubus shot in my mouth, popping on my tongue as i tilt my head back.

red led lights cast the bathroom in a hot, ruby haze; y/n's hair is near glowing as she slowly lowers herself onto her knees, eyes gleaming in the dark as she reaches for the hem of my dress. "just stay quiet, and nobody will know." she says nonchalantly, winking up at me before pecking the top of my thighs, running her tongue along my flesh as she utilizes her hand to slide beneath the thin article of clothing, and move it up and out of the way. "i'll be fast."

y/n's fully on her knees - gazing up at my half-naked form that leans heavily against the door of the stall with glossy eyes of adorance, all whilst kissing up the inside of my leg - when we both hear the bathroom door open, followed by the sound of multiple voices coming inside.

i swear my heartbeat stills completely at this. sure, we're in a locked space... but these people are in here with us, less than fifteen feet away, only separated behind a stall.

but no, y/n makes little movement that showcases she's stopping soon; if anything, she slows down her pace even more, as she advances up my leg. my morality wants to tell her to pause and to wait for the others to leave, but oh~

i just want her mouth on me so bad. so, so bad. and she's so close to the area where i want her to touch me. and she's breathing on me, a-and...

playfully cocking a brow, y/n hesitates, her panting face hovering around my v. wrapping a finger underneath, she, then, snaps the elastic band of my thong against my hip. tilting her head up at me to see my reaction, she rhetorically asks a very blunt question in regard to my clothing choice, without using any words.

'these?' is what she's interrogating, a devious little grin taking over her features. 'how did you know?'

''d'ya like 'em?' nervously, i gift her a cute, pleasant half-smile in response to her very contrasting one, as i simultaneously shoot her a small thumbs-up. seeing her distracted, i try grind my hips into her, but i am met with nothing as she backs her head away from my body with an enthused, yet irritated, expression on her face.

y/n lets out a petty laugh under her breath - having caught onto my cheeky movements - before leaning forward again to help me out, by prodding at me through the black, lacy fabric with one diligent finger. she bites her lip with excitement, seeing me visibly hop upon meeting contact, and my mouth closes shut to subdue a whimper that had desperately wanted to escape. gently, i watch as she bites the soft mound of my belly through the valley of my breasts, to which i hold onto tightly for some sort of emotional support.

she's, now, smothering her head between my thighs again: with one hand running around my backside to loop over and massage circular motions over my panties, and the other latching around my thigh in an attempt to pry my legs further open...

( notes: my girlie deserves better than this lil snippet, but here it is anyway lol )

♣️