[HC]: cuddles. ☻

HEADCANON // carlos, chris, ethan, karl, leon, luis, wesker||any reader||tw: none.

CARLOS loves to snuggle! he is a big guy that likes both cradling and being cradled by you. after coming home from work/school, carlos will drop everything he is doing to rush over to your side, drag you over to the couch or bed, and lie on top of you like a weighted blanket. he will trap you in and hold you tight just so you can't escape from his cuddles. he always stays silent throughout this though, giving you time to let you say the first word so he can understand the current mood you're in. maybe you don't want to talk right now? and that's fine! this is only so carlos knows before he begins to drone on and on about how his day went; he's just so unbelievably talkative that it's sometimes hard to get him to ever stop (lol).

👥

CHRIS is actually very touch-starved, though he is not completely aware of this fact... due to his line of work, he had been very accustomed to going through extended periods of time without being able to have the touch of another person. hence, when the two of you got together and you reintroduced affection into his life, that's when he truly realized how much he missed the feeling. whenever you hug him, he will not let go, at least not for a really long time. he is not sure why, but he adores the fact that he doesn't (and that you reciprocate, too) regardless of the reason. he seldom initiates the affection, but he always looks forward to it after work. that, and, of course, spending his leisure time with you. you two are each other's safety nets, after all...

💞

ETHAN longs to be held by, or to hold, someone he cares about. his preference is to moreso be the individual being nurtured than not, but honestly, he would be content provided that he gets to be right next to you. when you initiate the cuddling, he is taken aback every time and it is difficult for him to hide the smile breaking across his face. ethan is immediately soothed when your fingers rake through his hair, while he nuzzles into the crook of your neck, in your hair, or with his face flat against your back or lying on your chest. you make sure to have settled some drinks down for the both of you; it could be of the hard variety, or just a nice warm mug of hot cocoa, it doesn't matter. it's just there to provide an extra layer of comfort, especially for ethan. with the hundred sleepless nights he's endured, you're sure he deserves it: a moment of peace.

👥

KARL is similarly a touch-deprived being. he would certainly appreciate being the cuddler as opposed to being cuddled though, and his body temperature is so warm that a blanket is not even required. the two of you will be on your sides, facing each other, and he will usually lay one arm over your neck and shoulder while the other folds under his head for support. contrastingly, karl always gets knocked out cold whenever both of you end up falling asleep while snuggling (haha, joke), and is typically the first to do so. so, good luck to you if you attempt to wake him up; you most definitely will not be able to escape his hold, even if you made up an excuse like wanting to grab a drink for a second. in his sleep, he will cage you in with his bottom limbs strongly interlocked with yours... you know the saying, "i love you so much that i want to crawl underneath your skin and feel what you feel", or however it goes? yeah, well, that is absolutely karl.

💞

LEON is another total snuggle bug. a golden retriever, too, on top of that! you will never truly be liberated from his puppy dog eyes, always trailing behind you around the house. as soon as you return to him from wherever you had gone, he will envelop you in a loving embrace like carlos does. except, instead of taking you to lay down, he will let you drag him around the house whilst you go about your business, gifting you the occasional peck to the cheek, neck, or side of the head/temple area. therefore, it'll have to be you to officially initiate a cuddle as he's the one practically begging you to do so with him at an instant - except, without using his words at all. hard-headedly, he will never be seen without his hands on your body in some way or another.

👥

LUIS always has to have music in the background when the two of you embrace; whether it's from some sort of speaker, or it's one or two of you singing to one of your favorite songs, it has to happen. the low volume setting or the deep grumble emitting from deep within the comfortable positions you're in, it never fails to calm both of you down. when you guys first met, it was clear that luis was a hopeless romantic. he hadn't been with a person for a while before, due to getting wrapped into the las plagas incident, so when you eventually met, he was desperate to know your touch and for you to know his. he usually initiates a massage, too, in this position, handling you with extreme care and skillful fingers.

💞

WESKER is not the kind to give or receive hugs. nevertheless, if the two of you are assuredly isolated from any prying eyes - particularly during bedtime or when he is slightly inebriated - there are a few private moments where you may expect a little embrace or snuggle. he curls into your form in his half-awake state, drawing you into his chest. he is also incredibly warm, like your own personal (malfunctioned) radiator, guaranteeing that you will be kept warm and safe all night. and sometimes as he is working, he will occasionally allow you a spot on his lap, as he simultaneously scans over his nefarious, world-ending schemes.

👥

( notes: the last oneshot inspired me to write this, so i hope you liked this! will most probably write a female version of this too. <3

¤ edit! i added a bit more to descriptions to a few of the other boys, as well as add luis to the list - as per request! yay!! )

💞