☻✴︎ [l.k.] an aphrodisiac.*

leon kennedy||fem!wong!reader*||tw: VERY LONG ONESHOT LMFAO, I'M SO SORRY! (dubious) consent, hurt/comfort, sex pollen, grinding (he cums in his pants), oral, fingering, overprotective + pre-established crush. reader acts like a spoiled brat, leon's a total softie, gentleman <3 reader's also ada wong's younger sister, 18. leon's 21/22 (re2).

a/n: please read the bottom notes! thank you!*

leon opened the samples cabinet, coursing through different vials to hand over to you so that you may study it. abruptly though, an alarm sounded in the lab, signaling a disturbance to the establishment. blown off guard, you dropped the tray of samples onto the floor and at your feet. they all shattered, mixing together to create a puff of pink smoke that surrounded you just as you gasped from the jolt. the smoke burned your lungs, hints of the sweetest floral scents tingled your nostrils, numbing you as it coated your throat and lungs. as soon as he realized this, leon lunged towards you and stabilized you before you even had the realization that you were falling.

"woah there! i've got you." he mumbled, leading you to one of the barstools; his voice was worried, yet quiet and muffled behind his elbow that he shot forward in order to protect his face when the vials exploded. "did you breathe that in?!"

"s-some of the samples were still in their..." you managed to cough out, voice caught in your throat as you sucked in a few shallow breaths. "...experimental containers, th-they weren't c-cased prop-erly."

"d'you feel alright?"

you nodded, bobbing and swaying in sickness and anxiety. your head was spinning; you could hardly stay upright even when situated in a chair and leon's hands holding down onto your shoulders. leon eyed you uneasily, pulling away from you to move to a working desktop and read from some sort of early report made by one of the medical staff members. he chastised himself as he scanned through a couple of emails, both about the certain contents as well as your well-being that he had promised to look out for.

normally, he would ghost over your every step before confidently ensuring that you would be safe to continue onwards, but not this one time. instead, he rushed with handling the notoriously-clumsy you with glass containers? and without even sparing you a look? what an idiot!

crossing his fingers, he hoped that whatever you ingested was not too bad.

🧪

everything happened in a whirlwind, your thoughts only clearing just as leon was finishing up his examination of you. you had previously dozed off in your seat and were now laying on an exam table in a new room. your rest was fitful, tossing and turning constantly in your outer clothes until they were stripped of you - you, now, only accessorized to your bare necessities, like your black lace bra and navy plaid miniskirt. your body temperature was rising uncomfortably, sweat dampening the leather bed underneath you. leon's eyes instantly shot towards you from his spot next to your bed. "you're awake?"

at this, you pulled your elbows to your side to push yourself up and meet him at eye level, but leon places a light hand on the center of your chest and forces you back to where your head lands on the stiff hospital pillow. "you should go back to sleep." he smiles sadly down at you, baby blue eyes glossy with stress. "your throat seems pretty irritated from the fumes, but i was able to find out that it luckily wasn't an acid. you should have some water, and any irritation should most likely subside with time."

"any other symptoms you experience, tell me. you might feel alright now, but at this point, this could be anything." leon got up from his chair with a groan, his body aching from the small break of constant fighting to nurse you back to health. he walked over to a refrigerator, swinging his back to you as he retrieves a cool water bottle from the bottom shelf. "don't ignore the side effects. again, you tell me what's wrong and i'll try to help." he twisted his head over to glance at you briefly only to witness you hopping off the table and trudging over to him - almost casual-like.