✴︎ [cs.r.] ii : professor?

chris can barely keep his eyes open when he arrives to work the next morning.

the poor man is still half asleep and is tired to the point it's becoming too exhausting to even stand straight. he can feel the tightness in his shoulders when he rolls them in an attempt to release some tension that's been building up over the course of a restless night. however, the seams that hold his button-up together make him halt midway as soon as they begin to protest to the sudden flex in his biceps.

he releases a dreary sigh; just had to doll up, didn't he?

it had been a mistake, looking handsome for someone who he definitely shouldn't be trying to impress... the conversation you had with him over the phone last night hadn't exactly crossed any boundaries, but it did leave him feeling somewhat thoughtful and lonely.

after you had said goodnight with what he guessed was a smile on your face, he started to feel empty inside. the line disconnected, and all of a sudden, he was alone with his thoughts and contemplating his life choices. surely, he wouldn't be having any reason to talk to you - his student - until three in the morning if he had a wife?

but, chris had never married after all. no, he's all alone. still vigorous and full of life as he had been in his late teens to twenties, and is completely left to his own devices just like he had been during that time too. he picks and chooses only what's best for him, concerns himself only with his own interests, and only thinks about himself. some may call it a life without a sense of purpose, but he likes it just fine. never having kids to hold him back, he's now slowly inching towards his fourties by being the 'fun uncle' instead of a dad. more and more of his friends are building families and settling down, and he's just... drifting.

so, can he even be blamed for trying to woo his pretty student after seeing her equally-as-cute cunt? you're young and soft; he wants to touch you all over. just thinking about this is letting off some steam... but it's not like, if things were to happen, it'd be anything serious? only a quick roll around the sheets, or a single night of greed that you've certainly been hinting at all over the phone, too. after all, you'll graduate real soon and forget all about him! will probably marry and have kids, just like nearly every other person he knows is doing right now. so, what's the problem?

well, he could lose his job for starters. and you're nearly a whole decade or so younger than him. he also holds tremendous power over you with the position he possesses, it'd be frowned upon if anybody found out. it's super risky: the faculty could expel you for it, his mother would beat his ass... had he mentioned that he could very well lose his job?

but that picture... goddamn.

he even has it saved on his phone.

speaking of the picture, to say that he was shocked when he had opened the file the first time would have been an understatement. he had closed the thing so fast that he felt like a panicked teenager again: hearing his mother slip the keys into the front door whilst he was still looking at porn on the family computer. pure stress.

but after a couple of quick-paced breaths, all of which had been so heavy they nearly fogged the blank screen of his computer, chris's fingers found the mouse again. he'd moved the cursor slowly, cautiously clicking the file once more... and stared. felt his eyelids turn heavy and his grey sweatpants strain by the time he had clicked the reply button and started typing.

maybe he shouldn't have drunk those two beers... not that he was by any means drunk from them, but perhaps it would have stopped him from responding to your email the way he did. it would have stopped his hand from ever reaching the waistband of his sweats and slipping under, would have halted all the stroking and grunting to follow right afterward... it would have stifled the need, and wiped away the sticky mess he had spilled all over his hand and stomach by the time he had decided to start flirting with you and convince you into giving him your number...