✴︎✴︎ [c.r.] iv : professor?

reminder||tw: age gap (10+ years), teacher/student relationship, power dynamic, mention of explicit pictures, oral, fingering, creampie. slightly dominant!reader, slightly awkward, drunkard professor!chris. modern college AU, featuring piers nivans, jill valentine.

but the problem is that, that isn't it.

guilt still eats away at chris's morality when he looks up and finds you standing across his desk at the end of his final lesson - looking eager, and surprisingly, expectant.

piers's words from this morning had really done it for him, he can't lie. ever since their little argument in the teachers' lounge, chris had been doing nothing but chewing on and turning over the warnings that his friend had planted into his good-for-nothing brain. comparing them, too, and tossing them to the side, just to bring them right back.

so far, the whole situation has put him on an emotional rollercoaster; one with hundreds upon hundreds of seemingly never-ending loops. He can't wait to get off of it, honestly.

and as if piers being a pain in his ass wasn't enough already, you had also offered chris your fair share of things to think about. giving him the googly eyes whenever you'd seen him roaming the halls; your smile had been riddling his troubled mind even further, making him lose that last bit of focus he had been devastatingly clinging onto for hours on end.

far too busy forming a mental pros-and-cons list if he should try and chase after you or not, nearly all of chris's lessons had suffered for it as a result, and had ended up becoming a complete academic disaster. at this point, all he wants to do is go home and crawl into bed.

but he can't do that with you here, of course.

so he stays put, like a good boy.

"hi there!" you chime happily when he snaps back into reality and acknowledges you. "long time no see."

"h-hey." chris's face blooms with color almost immediately when his voice cracks and he stutters as a result. how many more times will he blush today, goddammit?! he forces himself to maintain eye contact with you as he clears his throat, but it's almost exhausting to do so.

calming down his pulse is work enough, after all. you make his heartbeat accelerate with just a mere greeting. with the way you're standing so close to him, he wouldn't be surprised if you could actually hear it - his heart. and speaking of close, looking up at you and all your pretty glory that's just mere inches away now: piers's warnings are becoming somewhat blurry and faded.

especially when you press both of your palms against his desk and smile at him... just like he has a habit of doing to you.

god, he could eat you right up because of it. you're like a little cupcake, all sugary and nice. it's so damn hard to not stare at the way your blouse tightens around the fat of your tits, but he tries. he really tries.

"so..." you start.

"so..." he repeats, knee bouncing without a stop; so nervous.

"how are you holding up?" you ask, drumming your fingers against the desk. the sound of your nails tapping the wood makes him realize how quiet the place actually is. there's nobody left inside the classroom but him and you. crap.

he almost doesn't hear you as you add: "still tired?"

"a bit, yeah." he chokes out finally, voice so low you hear him only because you're leaning in so close. "i'm gonna, uh- head home soon... to get some rest."

he's done for the day, and so are you it seems. it's barely half past four, but it's already dark out. winter sucks, it makes chris miss the sun. but, despite all of that, he catches himself preferring the darkness outside when you round the corner of his desk and rest your lower back against it.